Well thats that (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Unregistered

• Thread Starter #122
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Na, that's the Scottish army, mate.
    Fantastic. I really dont think you could have made a worse more worthless reply. Nothing to say to the other post? Of course you dont.

Though thanks, this really did make me laugh:

++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
    I would never, I detest racism to the extent that I would kick my own ass if I said that.
    :howler: class!

Please someone, stick this quote in this bigots face next time he goes back to his ways.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by blandie ] ++

Ok so i tried to let this die, but fvck it.

Yeah its dosent matter until some ignorant shit like you is throwing around things I didnt say. Quote me.
    I never called you a nigger beater. Ive never said nigger ever.
    Stop the lying, you actually did post the words "n***** beater." Everybody saw it.

You, Burke and to a degree Andy really arent doing that ignorant american thing no favours :rolleyes:
    You don't know shit. I'm sorry that I respect law enforcement and people who give their lives for our country. You might not care but I do, so don't give me this BS again.

OP

blandie

• Thread Starter #132
    Yes Andy and Burke. Fantastic posting. Really made me think. Bravo.

Heres a clue. Quote the points I or anyone have made and respond to them. Tell us your opinions, tell us what YOU think, tell us where I am wrong. Thats discussion, not random garbage 'im a fvcking idiot and dont know anything but i agree with vinman because oh say, i respect a man who serves my country' bullshit. Really voice your own opinion, whatever it may be.

Andy ive talked to you on msn, we've talked about things I could say here that show your posting in this thread to be garbage. I dont want to accuse you of something or post what was private on something public but I know you have your own opinions, Ive heard them, I agree and even like them. But on this forum you conform, you agree with what those you respect have to say. You post on threads that have nothing to do with you like this one to tell us how much you agree with your fellow americans. This isnt a fvcking war, cut the shit please. Your an intelligent guy, I respect you a great deal, you dont need to do this. (Yes this makes no sense to anyone but Andy, infact probably not even Andy considering he dosent seem to read what I say, but whatever)

Burke on the other hand has never made me think. He is entertaining but worthless. A joke that missed and just drags on. I have never read an opinion from Burke that has been in any way educated or in any way interesting. IMO if he wasnt a friend on Andy or he wasnt american he wouldnt be here. He simply has nothing to give and never will have. Look at his discussion with Shadowfax in this thread, look at his discussion with anyone anywhere. Hes oh so pointless and his response to this is oh so predictable.

This is what happens when you put those who conform with those who oppose and question. A burke will never understand or agree with a shadowfax because a burke simply dosent have the mind to do so.

Making this a pointless, worthless discussion which should end right now. Someone close this thread.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by blandie ] ++
    Heres a clue. Quote the points I or anyone have made and respond to them. Tell us your opinions, tell us what YOU think, tell us where I am wrong. Thats discussion, not random garbage 'im a fvcking idiot and dont know anything but i agree with vinman because oh say, i respect a man who serves my country' bullshit. Really voice your own opinion, whatever it may be.
    The fact of the matter is that all this has nothing to do with America versus some other party. Even Vinni will tell sometimes we don't see eye to eye on issues, except that I understand where he is coming from sometimes. I made a post to you earlier in your stay at this forum stating that I have had family members in the police force, and have been brought up to respect them. Then after 9/11 it was just reinforced in me. It's not an issue between me and you because I have said I enjoyed posting with you on many occasions. It's just that at the time I did not like the comment because it contradicts the way I think. That is my opinion on the subject, that's all.

Andy ive talked to you on msn, we've talked about things I could say here that show your posting in this thread to be garbage. I dont want to accuse you of something or post what was private on something public but I know you have your own opinions, Ive heard them, I agree and even like them. But on this forum you conform, you agree with what those you respect have to say. You post on threads that have nothing to do with you like this one to tell us how much you agree with your fellow americans. This isnt a fvcking war, cut the shit please. Your an intelligent guy, I respect you a great deal, you dont need to do this. (Yes this makes no sense to anyone but Andy, infact probably not even Andy considering he dosent seem to read what I say, but whatever)
    Indeed, I have been over-doing it on this subject, and probably should have let it go. I apologize for voicing my opinion too frequently in this discussion.

Apologies go a long way to resolve matters, and I think that is what Vinni and perhaps myself is looking for. You are a tough girl, online at least, and sometimes you are a bit too rash instead of maybe, just maybe, giving an apology or retracting your statements. I know it's hard to ask and perhaps stupid to ask for apologies online, however it really can do no harm. I think if this subject was just washed away with apologies by both parties, maybe you would not have been banned for the second time. Unfortunately we will never know.

I thank you for your complements. I think you are a very smart person and I wish you could still post on this forum because, when you stay on topic, you're a good poster. At least you kept me honest with some of my posts. I think you do not get enough credit for that, and negative things weigh the perception of you down too heavily.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Hey Blandie/Blandest/Negative Creep, or what ever you call yourself. Why don't you just leave peacefully and stop whining! You think your ban was unfair? I suggest you go back and read some of the comments you've made, not just to Vinman, but others as well. So your argument is that if you deserved to be banned, so did Vinman or Burke? well tough luck! you don't run this place, there is no democracy here.

PS: since you hate cops and the judicial system so much, why don't you go and live in Sierra Leone or Sudan or something, there you'll enjoy anarchy so much, i'll be coming out your ass ;)

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by iBianconeri ] ++
    Hey Blandie/Blandest/Negative Creep, or what ever you call yourself. Why don't you just leave peacefully and stop whining! You think your ban was unfair? I suggest you go back and read some of the comments you've made, not just to Vinman, but others as well. So your argument is that if you deserved to be banned, so did Vinman or Burke? well tough luck! you don't run this place, there is no democracy here.

PS: since you hate cops and the judicial system so much, why don't you go and live in Sierra Leone or Sudan or something, there you'll enjoy anarchy so much, i'll be coming out your ass ;)
    My man!

My new hero.

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by iBianconeri ] ++
    to Andy: haha yea, my house is the one right next to that barn..hmm...damn there soo many!

to burke: anytime man
    Do you know where Bushwallers Pub is on S. Market?

Andy and I go there sometimes and drink, it is owned by our old high school coach. We are underage, but he is sympathetic to the fact that we won him a state championship.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)