Well thats that (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Sorry vinni but thats not the issue, the teamanship you speak of is the same in many places not jus places that involve the possibilty of physical danger.
Well, losing a limb because Johnson messed up the nail gun and losing your life because Tyrone whipped out a 45 cal. are two different things.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

I guess you weren't there when I was verbally raped by 2 or 3 mods, and PM'ed by Kuvengefluster who told me to shape up or ship out.
I was actually talking about the swayed views of certain members to your posts and claires... where they see no problem with what you have said in the past but condemn her... Its not right

Apr 12, 2004

Whatever... Ive spent enough time amongst the police in this country to know its not any different to any other job.

Ive served for my country... and that aint no different either
Yea, but what do English cops have to worry about, a couple fans getting out of control?

And as for the English Army, go back to wearing the red coats, you would be on the same par as today.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

Well, losing a limb because Johnson messed up the nail gun and losing your life because Tyrone whipped out a 45 cal. are two different things.
Your missing the point... the point is that the same relationships are current in many jobs... whether his is more dangerous or not is not in any way the issue.

You know what you get into when you sign up... if you cant deal with it you shouldnt do the job.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

Yea, but what do English cops have to worry about, a couple fans getting out of control?
What are you on about... Yeah they jus have to face all the same criminals as vinni... but with sticks rather than a gun to protect them.

And as for the English Army, go back to wearing the red coats, you would be on the same par as today.
Dont insult the british army... Its only the most called upon army in the world for special ops... regarded by nigh on every nation outside of america as the best soldiers in the world.

What would you know about it anyway... have you ever sat with your friend bleeding in your arms, screaming until he finally passes on... No... I didnt think so

Apr 12, 2004

Dont insult the british army... Its only the most called upon army in the world for special ops... regarded by nigh on every nation outside of america as the best soldiers in the world.

What would you know about it anyway... have you ever sat with your friend bleeding in your arms, screaming until he finally passes on... No... I didnt think so
The Israelis followed by the Navy SEALS are the best tactical special forces in the world, and why we aren't called on as much is because we aren't the cheap man's army, and if you still don't think so, why isn't it "Socom UK Navy worthlessness?"

And I have held a dead bleeding person in my arms, so don't start anything man.

Apr 12, 2004

What are you on about... Yeah they jus have to face all the same criminals as vinni... but with sticks rather than a gun to protect them.
Yea, the only difference is that in the city where Vinni works, the Murder rate is probably 5 times as high, and it is a city 1/8 the size of London.

Just think of what percentage of our population is in prison, or once was.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

The Israelis followed by the Navy SEALS are the best tactical special forces in the world, and why we aren't called on as much is because we aren't the cheap man's army, and if you still don't think so, why isn't it "Socom UK Navy worthlessness?"
What bollocks

And I have held a dead bleeding person in my arms, so don't start anything man.
So you a 19 year old rich boy has held a dying man in his arms whilst fighting for his country.... Hope you have cause thats one hell of a thing to lie about

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

Yea, the only difference is that in the city where Vinni works, the Murder rate is probably 5 times as high, and it is a city 1/8 the size of London.

Just think of what percentage of our population is in prison, or once was.
Im unclear exactly what your shooting for here... this wasnt an issue

OP

blandie

• Thread Starter #114
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Burke is only kidding, and you know that

Tell me the last time you saw Burke use the "N" word

Claire wasnt kidding at all...............
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I'm sorry Paul, but Burke never called me a "nigger-beater"

Claire did..

I dont find that to be funny, nor do I think that she was just joking
    Ok so i tried to let this die, but fvck it.

Yeah its dosent matter until some ignorant shit like you is throwing around things I didnt say. Quote me.
    I never called you a nigger beater. Ive never said nigger ever.

I said Vinman and his partner detective Blackbeater if I remember correctly. And yes it was more than a joke, I was insulting you. TELL ME how is that insulting to a black person? Tell me how is that racist? Its anti-cop not anti-black. Dont you know anything? Dont you see this all the time? Isnt america full of such statements about the police? Dont you have perhaps one of the most corrupt police forces in the world?

Oh my what do I know, listen to the cop from buffalo.

Since you bring it up. Your friend Burke has said things here particulary about Muslims that I find discusting. Ask Majed has he been offended by Burke, im fvcking pretty sure he has.

I started calling Burke a wigga because I was tired of the shit and abuse that Majed was taking from him without any worthless moderator or great cop even noticing. He said things that might be acceptable to america but isnt acceptable to me. Majed is a nice guy who never insulted him, yet Burke was being the fvcking garbage ignorant american that he is. Have you even seen the things he has said around here? Hes a racist piece of shit. And the wigga thing soon ended that. I did Burke and every Muslim here a favour. But this forum isnt that bright, people dont look at the whole picture, instead just being lazy and calling me racist.

AND YOU have even said things about muslims here, yet im the racist one. Yeah fvcking right. And you fvcking idiots even class someone on the football team they support, think Roma fans, look up what you jerks said before ranting to me.

The only people who offended by my 'racist' remarks are the idiots who didnt understand them. So again explain how calling a cop detective blackbeater or asking you 'havent you got some black people to arrest' are racist? Or how calling the most ignorant racist ive ever met a wigga is racist? EXPLAIN. Oh but yeah I forgot, we dont debate on this forum we just shit on each other.

You, Burke and to a degree Andy really arent doing that ignorant american thing no favours :rolleyes:

Oh my did I say something anti-american? :mute: Oh jesus what have I become? Thank god we banned her huh?

Jerks.

Apr 12, 2004

What bollocks

So you a 19 year old rich boy has held a dying man in his arms whilst fighting for his country.... Hope you have cause thats one hell of a thing to lie about
    Good comeback, and I never said it was righting for my country, as my Jamaican friend Lionel Joseph would say, "Ya needa be reedin' dat a little betta now, dunt ya, ma brudda."

OP

blandie

• Thread Starter #117

Oh thats just fvcking PERFECT! The english army. What the hells the english army? Oh yeah its just a college kid who knows nothing pretending to know everything.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

Good comeback, and I never said it was righting for my country, as my Jamaican friend Lionel Joseph would say, "Ya needa be reedin' dat a little betta now, dunt ya, ma brudda."
    Well i thought the meaning was pretty clear in what i wrote.... but no matter.

The reason for the 'good comeback' as you put it, is that its a stupid argument that can and will go on forever .... as such pointless and has no bearing on the topic of this thread which should not be got away from

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)