Well thats that (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

bland

• Thread Starter #184
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    [/B]
    She hasnt kidded about ANYTHING she has posted since I told her that her original comment was out of bounds. If you cant understand that, then I'm sorry. Again, out of her own trap, she says she isnt kidding, and I dont like her racial comments

If you can understand and respect that, I would appreciate it...

I've had enough of this.....................
    Gee I really did say nigger beater. That was to much though I would guess if you read before that post you will find something that made me say that, shouldnt have though, apologies to anyone offended except you. And no I wasnt drunk or on cocaine when I posted that, thanks for your thoughts.

You hardly 'told me it was out of bounds', you jumped on me and personally insulted me in every way you could. Forgive me, I dont like being jumped on.

Still though, never intended my anti-cop things to be racist. Most were jokes except a few that I said at the end simply to annoy you and insult you like you had and still are insulting me. I have never made a serious post about killing cops or anything like that, you took it to seriously especially at the start but yeah I over did it and of course I continued only to annoy you. I found it entertaining. I think you deserved it, but sure ill take a ban for that. I have no complaints.

If you really think I want to kill cops and im racist, thats retarded. I dont hate all cops and I dont even hate you. I only hated your reaction to my first comment and how you were all over the forum insulting my nationality and past problems. You didnt hold back on me for a silly joke so i didnt hold back on you. I should have though and wish I did.

Whoever said im moaning, im not. I havent asked to be unbanned and I dont even want to be. Just responding to posts people have made. Im not the one who took this thread down this path. In my first post I said i didnt want to make a big deal and Ive asked the mods to close this thread 3 times.

I think I was banned over heysel comments, perhaps to avoid further discussion. Thats unfortunate. Also unfortunate that Kaiser Franco also seems to have stopped posting since.

Martin apologies if I offended you or messed up your forum.

Shadowfax thanks for 'getting it'. I hope this hasnt affected you friendships with Vinman and others.

I wont read this again or respond because it will never die. If someone has something to say feel free to email. [email protected]

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Why indeed... Have you ever served or rode along outside your own country??

If not how would you know?

Outside of having several police officers as friends (something we have actually discussed many moons ago in private) for work i spent 2 weeks with the Metropolitan police, a week at scotland yard, 1 week viewing policing methods in Karachi, a further week in milan and 4 days in tijuana and i have not witnessed this brotherhood you speak of... I have at no point said its not like that for you... but else where it does not seem to be the case.
    woah dude, you've been to karachi? how was it?are you pakistani or is it just part of the job?

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    50 cent's a very interesting fellow...

He came to Nigeria last year and got beaten up by one of our gangster rappers. A thug like himself called Eedris. :rofl:

I still shudder to think of the stupidity of the organisers of that event, putting 2 massive, uneducated egos on the same stage, AND then on the same plane.

A fight was bound to happen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)