Well thats that (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
50 Cent and the rest of all them rappers are childish. G-Unit? what the hell is that? You're not in the hood anymore! they live in their rich houses and drive those fancy cars. it's childish how they have gangs and beefs, where they sing ill 'bout each other, and don't even touch each other Don't get me wrong, some of these rappers are good, but the way they live and act is so gay.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by iBianconeri ] ++
50 Cent and the rest of all them rappers are childish. G-Unit? what the hell is that? You're not in the hood anymore! they live in their rich houses and drive those fancy cars. it's childish how they have gangs and beefs, where they sing ill 'bout each other, and don't even touch each other Don't get me wrong, some of these rappers are good, but the way they live and act is so gay.
Amen, brother.

There's something so bitterly hypocritical about "keepin' it real" with your peeps, when that translates to espousing the virtues of ghetto life while driving in expensive cars, living in monster homes, hanging with supermodels, and dining at the finest restaurants. Someone is getting taken for a ride alright...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, obviously you do not know much about Eminem and D12.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
To use the words of my good man Burke:

PREACH BROTHER PREACH! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)