Well thats that (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
No Vinni, not at all... I agreed with you that she deserved to be banned in the first place... I agreed with you she should have served her ban , not been allowed to post... I never agreed she should be banned again... and i never agreed she was worse than burke and i never agreed that that comment was anything but a joke.

Sorry vinni but im not gonna not post my thoughts jus cause i like you... and im not gonna be biased in what i write cause i like you...

If you dont like that then you arent half the person you make out to be.... If you cant see your bias and your its ok for one but not another attitude... Then that says a hell of alot about the kind of person you are
excuse me Paul, but since I've never had a fight with Burke, I really dont notice that he does anything that anyone has considered worth banning him for

obviously, he hasnt offended too many ppl, because he would have received a ban by now, or at least a warning (maybe he has, but I know that he hasnt been banned)

If you are referring to his jokes about England and the EPL, I can say with pretty good confidence that he is kidding. I cant quite remember Burke joking about ppl's death or demise, and I dont remember Burke slamming anyone with the n-bomb

Apr 12, 2004

Again that is in vinnis experience... Im happy for him that in his place its like that... However i know personally several police officers who give a very different perspective on life as a police officer.

So jus cause its like that for vinni doesnt make the sweeping statement that the police is a brotherhood or the like any more correct.... I wish it was... it would be nice to think it is... But it isnt for many
But it would be if they were in a knockdown, drag out fight. They would be right there next to each other fighting hand in hand.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

But it would be if they were in a knockdown, drag out fight. They would be right there next to each other fighting hand in hand.
Because its their jobs.... of course they would

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

obviously, he hasnt offended too many ppl, because he would have received a ban by now, or at least a warning (maybe he has, but I know that he hasnt been banned)
martin said it himself, that if he was fair, burke wouldve been banned too.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002

Again that is in vinnis experience... Im happy for him that in his place its like that... However i know personally several police officers who give a very different perspective on life as a police officer.

So jus cause its like that for vinni doesnt make the sweeping statement that the police is a brotherhood or the like any more correct.... I wish it was... it would be nice to think it is... But it isnt for many
Really ??

And what do they say ????

If one of us dies, then we all feel it. We all can relate to different circumstances that can lead to a police officers demise, because we may be there someday

That said, do we all get along ?? No

Do some of the guys I work with look at me strangely because I like soccer, and play it ?? yes

But, in a serious situation, I know I can depend on these guys with my life, and if someone who I dont particularly like happens to get hurt, or worse, die, then yes it does hurt

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Are there any other questions that I can answer about my job ???

I come here to talk about Juve...............

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Exactly, does ones job and the persons which also share in that job, do they not act as if a brotherhood when it comes down to it?
Sorry i dont see that any different from any other job... When the chips are down you group up and sort it togeather... whether it be a deadline you have to hit or some ones life on the line...

Dont get me wrong... I have agreat respect for Vinni and the police in general.. but this brotherhood stuff... I dont see it.

As for the statement... that you can rely on these guys with your life... Im sorry but if you couldnt these guiys shouldnt be police officers... its the job

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002

Sorry i dont see that any different from any other job... When the chips are down you group up and sort it togeather... whether it be a deadline you have to hit or some ones life on the line...

Dont get me wrong... I have agreat respect for Vinni and the police in general.. but this brotherhood stuff... I dont see it.

As for the statement... that you can rely on these guys with your life... Im sorry but if you couldnt these guiys shouldnt be police officers... its the job
deadlines and your life are 2 totally separate things

If you dont reach your deadline, at least you can go home to your family, and try again later.............

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
BTW : I dont think Burke should be banned either im jus pointing out that claire is whinged about for comments which burke has made without the criticism and some may say he has surpassed anything she said but again no one mentions it for more than a second

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002

Dont get me wrong... I have agreat respect for Vinni and the police in general.. but this brotherhood stuff... I dont see it .

Kind of hard to see it if your not part of it..............

Apr 12, 2004
BTW : I dont think Burke should be banned either im jus pointing out that claire is whinged about for comments which burke has made without the criticism and some may say he has surpassed anything she said but again no one mentions it for more than a second
I guess you weren't there when I was verbally raped by 2 or 3 mods, and PM'ed by Kuvengefluster who told me to shape up or ship out.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

deadlines and your life are 2 totally separate things

If you dont reach your deadline, at least you can go home to your family, and try again later.............

Sorry vinni but thats not the issue, the teamanship you speak of is the same in many places not jus places that involve the possibilty of physical danger.

And as i said if you cant trust the next cop with your life... they shouldnt be police officers

As for danger theres plenty of people that put themselves in jus as dangerous positions with out that support and not for the same reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)