Well thats that (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
i think she was a positive for this forum. She only attacked people who attacked her or others. She hates bullys so she can never help herself. Think about it, members like Burke, Vinman, Nick,Kaiser and Shadowfax have all been bastards to people here and to her . Nice people like Zlatan and Sergio and others had no problems did they?

Blandie turned Burke into a nice(er) guy and finally killed that pesky Nick worship thing, I tried to kill that and failed and she did without trying, im proud! And Shadowfax has changed or atleast started to question.

That said of course she should be banned, she even wanted to be banned. I think you probably made her day Martin.

You can delete my account if you want, I dont post anymore (forums are so last year) and she has access, wouldnt want a security breach now would you :D

(im not entirely sure about this post, i assumed most of it:D)
Yeah... I've been such a bully and a bastard to ppl here

Funny, I got along with River....

and you and I got along......

I didnt mind Claire, until she started with the offensive jokes and racial remarks

Since the whole forum thing "is so last year" I guess you wont be responding to this, now will you ??!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I didnt mind Claire, until she started with the offensive jokes and racial remarks
Yeah exactly. Vinni only responds to people who provoke him. He's not a bully at all really so I don't know where people are getting this from. First I am accused of insulting more people than Claire, then Vinni is called a bully . Doesn't make much sense really.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
i think she was a positive for this forum. She only attacked people who attacked her or others. She hates bullys so she can never help herself. Think about it, members like Burke, Vinman, Nick,Kaiser and Shadowfax have all been bastards to people here and to her. Nice people like Zlatan and Sergio and others had no problems did they?
That ain't true

I do not attack people at all. But she'd get on my ass and start offending me without even knowing me.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Think about it, members like Burke, Vinman, Nick,Kaiser and Shadowfax have all been bastards to people here and to her.
Excuse me!!!
Yes, I openly admit ive been a bastard to certain members at times over the years... Im a Cunt... Big Deal!
However... I have never bullied or been a bastard to blandest... This is the person you so handily forget, that after I was away for a week I return to find her going on about how she hates me in one of the threads even though as far as i know i had never even spoken to her before.
The only offish thing i ever said to her was when she asked my opinion about something and i asked why she would be interested in my opinion bearing in mind the way she had said she felt about me.

You also forget that in this very thread i defended her not had ago at her.
I have and have never had any kind of thing against blandest... I do think she crossed the line on occasion.. but theres one hell of alot of people that do that regularly without punishment or abuse.

And Shadowfax has changed or atleast started to question.
Oh please you really think I care enough about what she says to actually even consider changing the way i post... get real!
i post the same as i have allways done... the only changes in my posts are jus down to that particular days mood.

The only people that can change the way i do anything in this life... aint on a fvcking forum darlin.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

omg you insulted me. should i start crying?

no.

**** off.

Wow, Fvck off, huh ???

Does that make you feel tough ???

Should I be scared ?????:eek:

She started an argument, and I finished it...

Get your facts straight.....

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

no. she made a joke, you made a big deal about it.
So, you also condone her racial rants then ???

Whatever you think kid.....................

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Excuse me!!!
Yes, I openly admit ive been a bastard to certain members at times over the years... Im a Cunt... Big Deal!
Yeah thats what I said :)

However... I have never bullied or been a bastard to blandest... This is the person you so handily forget, that after I was away for a week I return to find her going on about how she hates me in one of the threads even though as far as i know i had never even spoken to her before.
The only offish thing i ever said to her was when she asked my opinion about something and i asked why she would be interested in my opinion bearing in mind the way she had said she felt about me.

You also forget that in this very thread i defended her not had ago at her.
I have and have never had any kind of thing against blandest... I do think she crossed the line on occasion.. but theres one hell of alot of people that do that regularly without punishment or abuse.
Yeah I know that. Didnt I give you kudos for defending her already?:D

I was only explaining why she didnt like you in the first place, in your case its how you acted to others that annoyed her i guess. I think she put you down as someone you werent at the start, and recognised her mistake.

Oh please you really think I care enough about what she says to actually even consider changing the way i post... get real!
i post the same as i have allways done... the only changes in my posts are jus down to that particular days mood.

The only people that can change the way i do anything in this life... aint on a fvcking forum darlin.
Didnt really mean it like that. I mean her posting, arguments or whatever provided you an opportunity to do what you did. Before I had you down as a nick kiss ass and would have bet you would have went with the whole nick against the world buddy thing, but you didnt. Didnt mean she changed you personally or something, jes do you always take compliments this well?:D

That ain't true

I do not attack people at all. But she'd get on my ass and start offending me without even knowing me.
I didnt know that elnur, I havent seen everything.

Yeah exactly. Vinni only responds to people who provoke him. He's not a bully at all really so I don't know where people are getting this from. First I am accused of insulting more people than Claire, then Vinni is called a bully . Doesn't make much sense really.
man what is wrong with you? I didnt even say anything about you and please let vinman speak for himself. And what are you complaining about? I though you and blandie got along, I didnt think she insulted you at all, she joked with you sometimes but I didnt see anything else.

Since the whole forum thing "is so last year" I guess you wont be responding to this, now will you ??!!
No i'll respond to this. I fvcking love gossip stuff :D

Well many people here dont like you and Ive saw you in many arguments, a short while ago you had left in a huff. Whats River or myself got to do with this? I said Blandie hates bullies etc, not me or not River. Irrelevent.

Racial remarks? Maybe you just dont GET the remarks she made, thats your fault not hers. She called you Detective Blackbeater or something, and she said 'dont you have some black people to bust', those are pretty common anti-cop things, they arent racial insults. Infact they are the opposite. She was insulting you with them, classing you with them, not condoning them. Blandie isnt racist at all in any way, her favourite people are muslims (thats another story), one of her best friends is indian, so calling her racist is silly.

ANYWAYS like I said I assumed most knowing blandie. I havent read much at all so if im wrong just deal with it in your own special way. You know she really is a nice person and kind and quiet and even polite. Shes just got a fvcked up sense of humour :D I think she will think back to everything smiling and even laughing, do the same. This isnt real!

And listen to my man Fliakis, hes talking sense, he always does. (hes real though)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
She started an argument, and I finished it...
More like you started it and she played with you until you broke down highlighting to the entire forum your insecurities, then continually personally insulted her, her past and even her looks, before seeked a truce only to have it thrown in your face. The only thing you finished was yourself.

I like you vinny, but your all used up.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002

More like you started it and she played with you until you broke down highlighting to the entire forum your insecurities, then continually personally insulted her, her past and even her looks, before seeked a truce only to have it thrown in your face. The only thing you finished was yourself.

I like you vinny, but your all used up.
ohhh....

That really hurts..

considering that you dont know me from adam.....

I never crtisized her looks...in fact, I was one of the few who DIDN'T make fun of the first pic that she posted (which wasnt even her)

Trying to bury the hatchet was the mature thing to do...she didnt want that, she wanted to keep acting like a child, and it was fine by me (I lost no sleep over it you'll be happy to know)

I have no insecurities, my dear. I'm happily married, have a child on the way, and have had the job of my dreams for 8 years now.

Who's finished here ?? She's banned...end of story

I'm all used up ?? This coming from a brat who says forums are so last year :blah:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think Vinni did the right thing, standing up for what he believes in. You can't fault him for that, no way. And to say that Vinni started the arguement is frankly retarded.

Blandie deserved the first ban and the second one was probably inevitable because that's just the way she is on the forum.

I also concur with Elnur as he's not done anything to deserve the treatment he recieved.

And Fliakis.....who would of thought he would defend Blandie? Two peas in the same pod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)