Well thats that (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Unregistered

• Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Very vocal for once, Paul? To keep it short, when a person is banned, if they return with a new account name, that's like a probation so it takes much less to get a second, permanent ban. Since she returned, we've had continued complaints about her and basically I decided that since she already did enough to deserve a ban in the first place, it was just as well to ban her altogether. Soon after that, she registered at Xtratime, incidentally where I'm also an admin but happy to leave decisions about users to the others, and so far has made a respectable start.
    Fair enough, but i did nothing to warrant a second ban. Ive held back every single time. Ive avoided every single post Burke has made and did nothing more than a rolleyes to Nicks continuous coke jokes.

No interest in the community? How do you know? You dont know me or anything about me. You also seem to know nothing about this forum lately. You havent seen many of my posts, you havent even been active. Im a non-juve fan like Nick and many others. Though unlike Nick I was posting about the topic rather than posting about another members posts trying to provoke them.

You banned me because some members reported me? Who are they? Ive only been posting in a few discussions, discussions these members who reported me probably dont know a thing about.

I apologise for posting my opinion which was reserved and respectful. I guess it is better to just have posters like Vinman and Andy agree with with Kaiser has to say. I think even Kaiser didnt want me banned.

And save the Burke/Vinny thing. Its fairly obvious you havent banned Burke. So yes double standards is a perfect word for it. Its easy to ban me so you did. I dont mind though, just didnt make sense to be banned right now and its slightly frustrating to be banned a second time when I tried hard not to be.

No worries though, I dont want unbanned and I dont want anyone else banned. I wouldnt post again if you asked me. I didnt realise you ran xtratime, I wont post there either.

'Blandest'

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    I understand that the mods need to try to keep the flaming down, but and like you alot Martin so I hope you take no offense in this, but from what I read Claire had been okay since we came back, of course there was still the arguments, but mostily restrained, especially from Claire...I'm not asking for anyone to be banned for this, personally I dont know Vinman or Andy that well, but from what I saw they were as bad if not worst then Claire was...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    I understand that the mods need to try to keep the flaming down, but and like you alot Martin so I hope you take no offense in this, but from what I read Claire had been okay since we came back, of course there was still the arguments, but mostily restrained, especially from Claire...I'm not asking for anyone to be banned for this, personally I dont know Vinman or Andy that well, but from what I saw they were as bad if not worst then Claire was...
    OK, then I guess you dont know how to read then

I'd like you to show me exactly where I was worse than Claire

Arent you the same person who says most Americans are ignorant ??

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    She did start to act a little better, but not enough.
    I agree

The way she was in the beginning with her instigatory and racial remarks was good enough for a lifetime ban

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Unregistered ] ++

I apologise for posting my opinion which was reserved and respectful. I guess it is better to just have posters like Vinman and Andy agree with with Kaiser has to say. I think even Kaiser didnt want me banned.
    I really do not understand what's wrong with agreeing on a subject I feel strongly about. You said my opinion on the subject does not matter because "it has no impact on my life." I gave Libero a compliment on his post because I strongly agree with him on that matter, however you stated that my opinion, along with Libero's opinion, does not matter. Well what the hell are we doing here if all our opinions don't matter? You attacked me for the issue on Heysel in which I stated cleary "I do not hate Liverpool fans for what happened." Maybe you just missed those words, oh but my opinion doesn't matter, right Claire? You see? There's double standards everywhere. I apologise to you for having my own opinion on differing subjects.

I do not think Claire deserved a ban for the second time because she was not as bad as before. In her second spell she really toned it down, however she kept trying to antagonize, leading to other arguements that were hardly good for her own good. I think that Claire's provocative attitude was her downfall at this forum, gaining attention while causing some trouble at the same time. If one were to judge equally, the second ban was not fair. However combined with the first ban I suppose it's justified, and I respect Martin's decision because he has tough job maintaining this forum.

Claire: Hope to see you posting more on Xtratime because when you try, you're a good debater. Take care.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Really? Alright let's see the evidence here Niki, because I strongly disagree. I don't get called out frequently for offenses on this forum, so please, enlighten us. Sorry but I'm not the one going around calling people a "wigga" or a "n**** beater." You got the wrong man Niki. I know you like Claire but don't let your judgement fly off the roof like you usually do.

And yes Vinni, Nicole is the same poster that said 90% of Americans are ignorant. Talk about double standards here..

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

OK, then I guess you dont know how to read then

I'd like you to show me exactly where I was worse than Claire

Arent you the same person who says most Americans are ignorant ??
    I forgot to mention Andy in this before (sorry andy, I was in a hurry, had to get to work)

Please tell me Nicole where you see Andy starting trouble with anyone on this forum ??

I understand that Claire is your friend, but dont throw Andy and I under the bus trying to defend her.....

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    i think she was a positive for this forum. She only attacked people who attacked her or others. She hates bullys so she can never help herself. Think about it, members like Burke, Vinman, Nick,Kaiser and Shadowfax have all been bastards to people here and to her. Nice people like Zlatan and Sergio and others had no problems did they?

Blandie turned Burke into a nice(er) guy and finally killed that pesky Nick worship thing, I tried to kill that and failed and she did without trying, im proud! And Shadowfax has changed or atleast started to question.

That said of course she should be banned, she even wanted to be banned. I think you probably made her day Martin.

You can delete my account if you want, I dont post anymore (forums are so last year) and she has access, wouldnt want a security breach now would you :D

(im not entirely sure about this post, i assumed most of it:D)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    i think she was a positive for this forum. She only attacked people who attacked her or others. She hates bullys so she can never help herself. Think about it, members like Burke, Vinman, Nick,Kaiser and Shadowfax have all been bastards to people here and to her. Nice people like Zlatan and Sergio and others had no problems did they?
    Not entirely true. She did not take very well to my opinions and sort of castigated me for them, so she did attack me sometimes and I tried to keep my cool. She also started some trivial arguements before her first ban, obviously being banned for what she posted. But like I said when she stayed on topic and toned it down a bit she was a good poster.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)