Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (5 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007
Does anyone else feel like this new forum style is somewhat similar to getting your balls thoroughly cleansed by the green herbal Heads n' Shoulders Shampoo?

Just feels so fresh.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I do not like it yet. But our guys are working on it and i think all is goona be good. Maybe if you need a banner or something i can help easily. :hellyes:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Does anyone else feel like this new forum style is somewhat similar to getting your balls thoroughly cleansed by the green herbal Heads n' Shoulders Shampoo?

Just feels so fresh.
:lol: :lol: u r twisted 3eblind :D

I do not like it yet. But our guys are working on it and i think all is goona be good. Maybe if you need a banner or something i can help easily. :hellyes:
its different, i think we will get used to it as soon as we figure out where everything is. there are new features that i like, besides sheik mentioned that marty will upload lay outs ( i'm guessing thats what thry call them :D) similar to the ones we had so here is hoping it grows on every one.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Alright. Check Juve Schedule calendar and see todays event Juve - Samp.

It's the way we can make it look, at least visually.
It looks good but the link there does not take to the match thread. Other than that it's really good.

Man, creating the style is much much harder than I thought.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It looks good but the link there does not take to the match thread. Other than that it's really good.

Man, creating the style is much much harder than I thought.
Ah you mean like hyperlink that takes you auto to that thread? I doubt I can fix something like that. It's all I can do this way.

Christina is helping me with logos so I'll fill the calendar these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)