Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (15 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I know what you mean. But there really is no point criticizing something that is still a work-in-progress. That's all I'm saying.
If the format itself, the footprint is going to remain the same, it is going to be very difficult for me to read.

There are some websites I can't even go on because of the way they are set up, it causes blurry vision and headaches for me.

I don't want that to happen to me here. But if it does, I don't know what I am going to do

Maki Roll

May 22, 2009
That's because it's the default vBulletin skin. We're working on styles right now, I think we'll have them ready in a few days.
nice. :) When visiting other fan forums, red and white kop, red cafè etc for example, you see from the very first moment you just joined a fan based site with a relation to the club's colors they're supporting, so i think it's only just and equitable that a Juventus fan forum should have that as well, especially with such a community. :)

Apr 15, 2006
If the format itself, the footprint is going to remain the same, it is going to be very difficult for me to read.

There are some websites I can't even go on because of the way they are set up, it causes blurry vision and headaches for me.

I don't want that to happen to me here. But if it does, I don't know what I am going to do
Marty intends to port the skins as they were in the old board, so it should look nearly the same. It's all about the color contrast, and I'm sure it will be taken care of.
nice. :) When visiting other fan forums, red and white kop, red cafè etc for example, you see from the very first moment you just joined a fan based site with a relation to the club's colors they're supporting, so i think it's only just and equitable that a Juventus fan forum should have that as well, especially with such a community. :)
There's gonna be 4 skins just like in the old board. 2 for black/grey, and 2 for blue. The upgrade was done today. Don't expect a final product just yet.

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #92
    Mmmm boobies :D

Seperated the site into www.juventuz.com (for articles, news etc) forum.juventuz.com for the forum and blog.juventuz.com for the blogs. Working on restoring the look of the old forums now though it'll take some time, there are lots of templates. :p

Oh and brought back who's online on the front.

Sep 1, 2002
    Mmmm boobies :D

Seperated the site into www.juventuz.com (for articles, news etc) forum.juventuz.com for the forum and blog.juventuz.com for the blogs. Working on restoring the look of the old forums now though it'll take some time, there are lots of templates. :p

Oh and brought back who's online on the front.
    Glad you brought BCK who's on line.

Is there no alternative than to buy this scheiß Taptalk?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)