Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (12 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I've made a new calendar.

On the right side you're able to pick public/private and now Juventus 2010/2011 Schedule. This one won't show birthdays and I'll add events as matches in the up coming days. :tup:
It would be great if you can add a link to the match thread at each event.

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #53
    Doing some post upgrade erm upgrades now that I seems to have missed, it might slow the forum down a little bit for the next few minutes.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Doing some post upgrade erm upgrades now that I seems to have missed, it might slow the forum down a little bit for the next few minutes.
    Marty, please remove that Show your signature from the Quick reply. It's horrible.

Maki Roll

May 22, 2009
    It's not bad, actually. Very neat. But if i would join this forum for the first time, i wouldn't recognize that's a Juventus forum for Juventus fans all over the world, tbh. The old one at least had an option to choose between a blue/white skin and a black 'n white skin.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #57
    It's not bad, actually. Very neat. But if i would join this forum for the first time, i wouldn't recognize that's a Juventus forum for Juventus fans all over the world, tbh. The old one at least had an option to choose between a blue/white skin and a black 'n white skin.
    That's because it's the default vBulletin skin. We're working on styles right now, I think we'll have them ready in a few days.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    It's progress. We'll need to move the furniture in and get comfortable with the setup, paint a wall or two. But this should ultimately be a far better home than the old version.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Tapatalk is an app for mobile devices which makes browsing the forums easier.
    asdfhaksdfhlaskdjflj;adshfklasjdhf;dlhfl;ashfldhf;lasdhf;ladshfalsdfhlasdfsdal;fhsad;lfhsadlfhdsjfas;jfhas;dlfhl;asdfhl;adsfhladsfhsdla;hf;wejf ns,mdvnouweuhfn;lasdnvouihd;klvnw'lefhsdjvnsdal'fvpwefnlsdkmvmpwiejrpfvmw;ldkjflasdjfpejef'ldmcc

That is amazing...love it. Hallelujah.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Don't like it at all, to be quite honest with you.

Actually, I fucking hate it.

Sorry, but as one of the senior members on this forum, I had to say something.

This sucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)