Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (17 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Don't like it at all, to be quite honest with you.

Actually, I fucking hate it.

Sorry, but as one of the senior members on this forum, I had to say something.

This was money wasted, and it sucks.
Bro, it's way too early to tell. There are layers to add on to this skeleton... it's not a finished product yet.

Not only that, you stick with old software versions and we're going to get anally raped by spammers more than we had been.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Bro, it's way too early to tell. There are layers to add on to this skeleton... it's not a finished product yet.

Not only that, you stick with old software versions and we're going to get anally raped by spammers more than we had been.
Greg, I don't like it.

Its my opinion.

This has become just another generic forum now.

Great. Just fucking great

Apr 15, 2006

Precisely. Hold you horses, Sergio! This forum is unfinished, unpolished. I'm sure Marty intends to make it look like before.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Serg, this isn't like you man, give it some time our members will make it a great place.

Also, could someone tell me what the '+' at the end of some members names mean please?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What do you mean by another generic forum?
This looks like a facebook wall, to tell you the truth.

And I detest facebook.

I'm on countless other forums, and they all look the same to me.

Tho old Juventuz forum had charm, and was distinguished and clean.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What do you mean by another generic forum?
For one -- probably that he hasn't re-discovered the style selector on the bottom left. And once the old, incompatibles are replaced, there will be even more to choose from.

The default style needs work (replacing the vB logo, etc.) and there's definitely a bit of refinement to update the other styles to the new version of vB.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This looks like a facebook wall, to tell you the truth.

And I detest facebook.

I'm on countless other forums, and they all look the same to me.

Tho old Juventuz forum had charm, and was distinguished and clean.
Yes but this is how all forums look like when a unique skin is not installed. The new forums were installed just today and the skins are still not uploaded. Marty will upload the four styles that were up there in the old forums and Christina and I are working on creating a new one as well. Just be patient.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Can someone upload a theme so that all icons and background images are replaced with waffles? Then we can call it "Style #Seven". :agree:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yes but this is how all forums look like when a unique skin is not installed. The new forums were installed just today and the skins are still not uploaded. Marty will upload the four styles that were up there in the old forums and Christina and I are working on creating a new one as well. Just be patient.
You want the truth?

I can't read anything.

I have 20/280 vision, and even with my contacts I have trouble seeing things.

Everything looks all mashed together. Nothing is separated.

OK? THere. I said it.

My vision is getting worse every year because of my diabetes, and even with a new skin, I'm going to have trouble reading this stuff.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You want the truth?

I can't read anything.

I have 20/280 vision, and even with my contacts I have trouble seeing things.

Everything looks all mashed together. Nothing is separated.

OK? THere. I said it.

My vision is getting worse every year because of my diabetes, and even with a new skin, I'm going to have trouble reading this stuff.
Damn, Bro -- I didn't realize you were a diabetic too. (I've been Type 1 for the past 15 years.)

Anyways, once there's more styles uploaded, it should be like when we first went to vB3 a few years ago: you can use the selector on the bottom left to pick and choose the one that works best for you.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Damn, Bro -- I didn't realize you were a diabetic too. (I've been Type 1 for the past 15 years.)

Anyways, once there's more styles uploaded, it should be like when we first went to vB3 a few years ago: you can use the selector on the bottom left to pick and choose the one that works best for you.
Its not just that.

Its when you go in to a category. Everything looks mashed together. Everything is too close.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)