WC2006 Qualifier: Italy - Slovenia (1 Viewer)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Zlatan consider himself a Swede and not a Bosnian. He has told Swedish media that Sweden is the only country for him.

Besides, if he never emigrated to Sweden he wouldn't be in Juve today. In the kind of neighborhood he lived in(Rosengård in Southern Sweden) its really nothing to do besides playing sports. ;]

Edit: Sorry if it was kinda offtopic. ;] FORZA ITALIA!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
Zlatan consider himself a Swede and not a Bosnian. He has told Swedish media that Sweden is the only country for him.

Besides, if he never emigrated to Sweden he wouldn't be in Juve today. In the kind of neighborhood he lived in(Rosengård in Southern Sweden) its really nothing to do besides playing sports. ;]

Edit: Sorry if it was kinda offtopic. ;] FORZA ITALIA!

And what has this thread to do with Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC?

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
The slovenian commentator said, he thinks that Italia played like s*** till now, and that thea were very lucky. EDIT: all the games in the qulifiers

Totti is very bad, he doesn't do nothing.

Slovenia deserves 3 pts till now.

Only good player for Italia is Azurri others aren't very bad but still only average, this isn't enough to beat Slovenija

And their attack Gillardino - Inzaghi is rediculusly off form.

p.s. We are playing in our new stadium for the first time, it is small 10000 fans but soccer is in the shadow of Basketball and handball over here.

Very close 26' a crossbared saved Italiy from a owngoal by Zambrotta. I must say Zambrotta is off form at the moment, hope he improves, after this game ofcourse.

I predict 1-0 for Slovenia or a draw

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
Camoranesi is playing like a madman by far the best player on the field. :thumb:

But he can't save Italy by himself. :LOL:

Totti freekick an ugly miss :LOL:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
The slovenian commentator said, he thinks that Italia played like s*** till now, and that thea were very lucky. EDIT: all the games in the qulifiers

Totti is very bad, he doesn't do nothing.

Slovenia deserves 3 pts till now.

Only good player for Italia is Azurri others aren't very bad but still only average, this isn't enough to beat Slovenija

And their attack Gillardino - Inzaghi is rediculusly off form.
Lippi is playing Gilardino - Inzaghi upfront?

oh my god.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
It' reduciulus every attack for Italy comes from Camoranesi, he is dribling lik C. Ronaldo. I would be very scared if he would have better finishing

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
A draw would be fair till now.

But I am still hoping for a win.

++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
It really is depressing watching the Azzurri........
Why? I quite enjoy it. :D

Edit: I have to apologies Inzaghi isn't playing. I was confused the whole game becaouse, on one ocassion the stupid comentator confused Inzaghi with Esposito, i wasn't looking that close so i beelived him. So Inzaghi isn't playing, they are only playing with Gillardino in attack.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
Šiljak was alone infront goal, but he mised, it was ugly. :down: :fero:

WHY, doesn't Slovenia have better finishers. I tell you with Trezeguet and all the players avalable we would be a team that could fight for semifinals on big competitons (like Euro)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)