[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (17 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
And that's not the only thing that piece of shit did. He should have been booked waay before. This was more deserving of a red than Marchisio's. But no, the referee let everything go, no card for anyone in neither teams...

I don't know what a hell was ref doing there, letting the play, not giving the cards to anyone. Few times it looked like he completely lost control of the match. Probably the worst officiating till now.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
And that's not the only thing that piece of $#@! did. He should have been booked waay before. This was more deserving of a red than Marchisio's. But no, the referee let everything go, no card for anyone in neither teams...

Yes. This motherfucking referee... bbbbbut there's a plot for Brazil to win it all :)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
whenever a player that dives as much as neymar does, he definitely does not deserve to play in the latter stages of the world cup

good riddance and good night

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I don't know what a hell was ref doing there, letting the play, not giving the cards to anyone. Few times it looked like he completely lost control of the match. Probably the worst officiating till now.
He was by far the worst referee so far and probably one of the worst i've seen in my entire football life. Look, i understand him not wanting to start a book fest, it was probably a recommedation from FIFA so that whoever went through would still have their already booked players. But when you allow a game where anyone can get away with murder, something's bound to go wrong.

I'm not defending Brazil, there are at least 3 of our players who deserved to be booked as well. But come on, how the fuck do you miss stuff like that? Actually he didn't miss he just chose not to do anything about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. This motherfucking referee... bbbbbut there's a plot for Brazil to win it all :)
Yeah, win the 3rd place. Best plot ever.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
"as a doctor, yes Neymar got kneed at his back but the injury got a lot of worse because of his other dives and rolling around like a fool that made his back a bit weak and vulnerable , if he hadn't dived and rolled around before the knee hit his back it would have just been a sore, anyways wish him a quick recovery and hopefully Germany demolish Brazil!" someone guy said that on goal.com :lol:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Man, that's horrible. It always sucks when some of the best players can't participate.
@CrimsonianKing, pay no mind to the people talking shit. they just want attention.

- - - Updated - - -

"as a doctor, yes Neymar got kneed at his back but the injury got a lot of worse because of his other dives and rolling around like a fool that made his back a bit weak and vulnerable , if he hadn't dived and rolled around before the knee hit his back it would have just been a sore, anyways wish him a quick recovery and hopefully Germany demolish Brazil!" someone guy said that on goal.com :lol:
probably Alen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)