[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (18 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4597122 said:

African teams :lol: what a disgrace to their own nation :lol:
whats this?

if memory serves me right, it was an african team that knocked out Russia , and it was ghana that gave up a fight against germany instead of giving in to a blitz of goals.

Mar 9, 2006
whats this?

if memory serves me right, it was an african team that knocked out Russia , and it was ghana that gave up a fight against germany instead of giving in to a blitz of goals.
fuck all african teams disgusting morons who only cares about money :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.insidespanishfootball.co...the-algerians-arabs-and-muslims-in-the-world/

To all the muslims and arabs :touched: religion of peace :touched: was born in france and everything that he has is all because of this country but no words about it :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

VAMOS CHILE! LETS FUCK THIS CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!E ANDIAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4597151 said:
fuck all african teams disgusting morons who only cares about money :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.insidespanishfootball.co...the-algerians-arabs-and-muslims-in-the-world/

To all the muslims and arabs :touched: religion of peace :touched: was born in france and everything that he has is all because of this country but no words about it :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

VAMOS CHILE! LETS FUCK THIS CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!E ANDIAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats his problem, and doesn't change the fact algeria is playing tomorrow in the knockout stage. and by the way your argument can go both ways, the french team relies heavily on french citizens from algerian, moroccon, tunisian backgrounds so....... поэтому это просто пиздец

as for the african teams, you can't generalize to be honest, ghana was very unlucky, cameroon yes they had a shitty tournment, along with ivory coast however thats not the entire picture once again.

- - - Updated - - -

Despite their thoughts on money they still had time to send your team home.
:D i can understand him being upset at russia existing, i personally wanted russia to continue but what i don't understand is the fact over and over he has to throw in the occasional slur on religion.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Rus I won't give you an infraction this time, but you can have a conversation and a debate without mocking other Religions. There is no place for it here. I am talking about the little religion of peace comment.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
:D i can understand him being upset at russia existing, i personally wanted russia to continue but what i don't understand is the fact over and over he has to throw in the occasional slur on religion.
Funny thing is he is a fanatic, just on the opposite end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)