[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (17 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I gathered that after posting hehe, but hopefully if you have time enough to watch game fully on PC at work, you have time enough to sneak to nearest tv :p I spent "long" lunch breaks at nearest bar with some games hehe.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I gathered that after posting hehe, but hopefully if you have time enough to watch game fully on PC at work, you have time enough to sneak to nearest tv :p I spent "long" lunch breaks at nearest bar with some games hehe.
Don't you live in Sweden? Games are 18:00 no? :)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Despite their thoughts on money they still had time to send your team home.
RUS is just mad that the Cameroonian, Ghanian & Nigerian men are pulverizing his precious women back home.

As for his logic on money, do all european NT teams play for free? All national associations have had to deal with players not happy with appearance fees, bonuses etc, most associations just deal with their issues in house using a little thing called tact, something RUS clearly lacks.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Don't you live in Sweden? Games are 18:00 no? :)
Yeah, but we call it lunch breaks anyway when you work afternoon/evening hours (odd to call your works meal break dinner lol), like I have unfortunately done most of the WC (13.00 to 23.00 work hours).

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
RUS is just mad that the Cameroonian, Ghanian & Nigerian men are pulverizing his precious women back home.

As for his logic on money, do all european NT teams play for free? All national associations have had to deal with players not happy with appearance fees, bonuses etc, most associations just deal with their issues in house using a little thing called tact, something RUS clearly lacks.
Classic Rus. Good to have you back :)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its too bad in the biggiest stage in the sport, Vidal instead of being his usual dominating awesome self of last 3 years, will be just an unfit wounded warrior going on half a tank.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

:tup:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Hopefully he doesnt hurt himself.
Its too bad in the biggiest stage in the sport, Vidal instead of being his usual dominating awesome self of last 3 years, will be just an unfit wounded warrior going on half a tank.
Just watch him tear that Brazilian defence apart with some crazy 1-2 combos. BTW Brazilian fans booing Chilean national anthem was just weak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)