[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (58 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:lol: you really dont like him

- - - Updated - - -

:confused: why? i think a lot here hate this Argentina team (mainly because of Messi)

it will be hilarious to see them win in brazil

- - - Updated - - -

I can't stand them, never did but they remain my call for the title

i really dont think they have what it takes, but it would be epic if they did

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
it will be hilarious to see them win in brazil

- - - Updated - - -

i really dont think they have what it takes, but it would be epic if they did
I really don't know why people are repeating that, they have all what it takes and more. Two World Cups with Messi before where he did absolutely nothing, if anything it will be Messi doing that little extra that makes teams win titles. If you are talking abou defence, well to be honest, apart from Brazil no other team has a decent backline. Which leaves us with the midfield and attack and Argentina do stand out there.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i have a question for you. do Brazilian fans consider all of South America their rivals, or just Argentina and Uruguay? i remember the Confed. Cup last year when they beat Mexico the players celebrated like they won the World Cup, but i havent payed attention when you played other teams in SA...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I really don't know why people are repeating that, they have all what it takes and more. Two World Cups with Messi before where he did absolutely nothing, if anything it will be Messi doing that little extra that makes teams win titles. If you are talking abou defence, well to be honest, apart from Brazil no other team has a decent backline. Which leaves us with the midfield and attack and Argentina do stand out there.

still hold the same opinion if i told you they will most liekly play a 3-5-2? :D

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
i have a question for you. do Brazilian fans consider all of South America their rivals, or just Argentina and Uruguay? i remember the Confed. Cup last year when they beat Mexico the players celebrated like they won the World Cup, but i havent payed attention when you played other teams in SA...
Uruguay isn't really a big rival, it' s just the Maracanazo. Argentina on the other hand... When it comes to Football we hate each other to the bones. It involves a lot of things from wars, politics in the past to the whole Pelé vs. Maradona discussion. Matches between both always turn out to be bloody and extremely violent.

In 90' Maradona admitted to their staff giving our players water with tranquilizers in it. Sometime also in the 90's i remember them having 4 or 5 players sent off, just so you have an idea.

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,019
    Btw, I completely disagree with this practice of closing this thread during matches. There are no other appropriate places to talk about past matches, upcoming matches, and group strategies without taking it to the LIVE thread.

If Neymar gets jailed for doing coke with tranny hookers, my only real choice is to post it in the middle of the France-Honduras live thread. That's retarded.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Will be closed when match starts.

Argentina: Romero; Zabaleta, Campagnaro, Fernández, Garay, Rojo; Maxi Rodriguez, Mascherano, Di Maria; Agüero, Messi

Bosnia: Begovic; Mujdza, Spahic, Kolasinac, Lulic; Besic, Pjanic; Hajrovic, Misimovic, Bicakcic; Dzeko.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)