[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (6 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Argentina from what i know will play 4-3-1-2 with Messi behind Aguero and Higuain. Mascherano/Gago, Maxi and Di Maria should be the midfield trio and the defense Rojo (LB from Sporting), Garay, Campagnaro and Zabaleta. im not impressed by their midfield, also their LB could be a chance for Bosnia.

Bosnia will play a 4-2-3-1 (they played with 2 pure CFs, Dzeko AND Ibisevic in the qualifications i think). since i watch(ed) a lot of BL i know a lot of their players and i will present their team for those who dont know lot about them...

coach: Safet Susic, voted best PSG player of all time, best bosnian player of all time and one of the 150 all time best players by Pele. i have no info about his coaching career. the GK is Begovic, plays for Stoke City in the EPL. their defense all comes from the BL, Mujdza, the RB plays for Freiburg, Spahic, CB, for Bayer Leverkusen, Bicakcic, CB, played for Eintracht Braunschweig last season, moved to Hoffenheim this summer, and Kolasinac (1993, interesting talent) plays as LB for Schalke, w+but he can also play as CB and CDM. there is also Salihovic from Hoffenheim who can play at LB too, so i dont know which two of Bicakcic/Kolasinac/Salihovic will play. CDMs are Besic (former Hamburg prospect, plays in Hungary now, still young, 1992) and Pjanic. i hope they stop the little midget from doing anything useful in this match. infront of that plays Misimovic as AM, played for Bayern, Bochum, Nurnberg and the BL winning Wolfsburg team. while many people give credit to Dzeko with 26 goals and Grafite with 28 goals for that success, Misimovic was the outstanding player that season. he led the league with 23 assists. if he has any magic from that days left in him (i think he plays in China now), the Argies are in troube. Lulic plays as the left winger, while on the right side it is Hajrovic (1991) still a young player, likes to cut in and shoot with his left foot, plays for Mancini in Galatasaray. played great in the friendlies before the WC. striker is obvious, Dzeko. their bench also has some interesting players. most importantly Ibisevic, the guy scored 18 goals in half a season (17 games) in 2008/2009 and got injured in january. Hoffenheim was leading the BL, after his injury, they finished 7th i think. after that he was always solid, scoring 12-13 goals every season, but he never came back to that form again. then there are Medunjanin. CM/AM, played for the Dutch U21 9-10 years ago now hes in Turkey. the rest are a bunch of unknown players who play in Ukraine, Croatia, 2nd BL, 1st and 2nd Turkish league etc.

huh, thats it. i hope Pjanic burries them midgets with a FK, and the wingers provide Dzeko with some crosses. go Bosnia

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Argentina 3 - Bosnia 1 (I wanna see Dzeko cry; that punchable, expressionless face. Such a cunt).

Switzerland 1 - Ecuador 1 (Ecuador are accustomed to the conditions, and they look an interesting team).

France 2 - Honduras 1 (I don't think Honduras are pushovers, and the French will struggle).

- - - Updated - - -

Argentina is not winning the world cup :D , no way in hell . Germany will win this cup :D
:disagree: :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Svizzera: Benaglio, Lichtsteiner, Von Bergen, Inler (c), Xhaka, Behrami, Rodriguez, Stocker, Drmic, Djourou, Shaqiri

Ecuador: Dominguez, Guagua, Erazo, Paredes, Noboa, Montero, W Ayovi, Caicedo, E Valencia (c), A Valencia, Gruezo

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Argentina 3 - Bosnia 1 (I wanna see Dzeko cry; that punchable, expressionless face. Such a $#@!).

Switzerland 1 - Ecuador 1 (Ecuador are accustomed to the conditions, and they look an interesting team).

France 2 - Honduras 1 (I don't think Honduras are pushovers, and the French will struggle).
:lol: you really dont like him

- - - Updated - - -

you guys have no sense of humor if you are rooting against argentina :D
:confused: why? i think a lot here hate this Argentina team (mainly because of Messi)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)