[WC] Italy vs France [09.07.2006] (1 Viewer)

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Yow Bayern man, this is a Juve, Italia forum so go away with your comments about us. Are you jealous of Italy. IS the 2-0 still in your head? Or is it your use of alcohol? FACE IT, ITALIA = Campione. FORZA ITALIA and special for you: FORZA MATERAZZI.

Poe!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Guys...

This incident just forced us to remember that Zidane never was that elegant player...

1998 The first round World Cup match against Saudi Arabia saw Zidane's worst side come out as he stamped on Saudi captain Fuad Amin in the 70th minute and was immediately sent-off. He returned from a two match suspension and ultimately redeemed himself with two goals in the 3-0 win in the final over Brazil.

2000 Zidane had already been sent off for Juventus in the Champions League against Deportivo La Coruna in September but it was against Hamburg in October that he really saw red. He received his second successive red card of that competition when he head butted Jochen Kientz while they fought on the ground. He received a five match ban for that indiscretion.

So, no justification for the man...

He had great skills and nobody can argue about that, but we can't deny also that some cables in his head are turning on and off all the time during his matches...

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
I said it in the last 16 round,that they could forgive the italian teams if Italy won the world cup & u all said not in a million year & Impossible & now I heard that they are discussing to reduce the punishments on the italian teams due to what their players have made the intire population of italy screaming of joy!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
I said it in the last 16 round,that they could forgive the italian teams if Italy won the world cup & u all said not in a million year & Impossible & now I heard that they are discussing to reduce the punishments on the italian teams due to what their players have made the intire population of italy screaming of joy!
Well, I'm telling you now...

"NOT IN A MILLION YEARS"

It won't happen, mate...

:disagree:

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Lilianna said:
lets wish he will!!!
on the fifa site Buffon is leading the votes by 45% with pirlo 2nd & zidane 3rd & canna 4th.If I was to give it I will surely give it to cannavaro but it is going to another Juve player so Forza Italia Forza Juve & please Pleaaaaaaase leave us in Serie A Pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
ReBeL said:
Well, I'm telling you now...

"NOT IN A MILLION YEARS"

It won't happen, mate...

:disagree:
Come on man the minster of Justice of Italy just said 2 days ago that it is not fair to the clubs & amnesties & punishments to the persons involved is the best solution to save Italia football which is the air for the Italians!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Hennes said:
Honestly I'd prefer Cannavaro!!!

But who cares, let's just hope it will be one of these two (= a juventino :D )
make it 1.
if we go to serie b,gigi is leaving,but cannavaro,EVEN IF he leaves,his heart is black and white.

so,i prefere CANNAVARO too!!!!!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Voting Percentage Individual Votes
Gianluigi Buffon 40% 187901
Andrea Pirlo 24% 113025
Zinedine Zidane 16% 74581
Fabio Cannavaro 6% 27273
Maniche 5% 25170
Miroslav Klose 5% 21731
Michael Ballack 2% 9835
Thierry Henry 2% 7485
Patrick Vieira 1% 2655
Gianluca Zambrotta 0% 1813
(Edit from Fifaworldcup.com)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Come on man the minster of Justice of Italy just said 2 days ago that it is not fair to the clubs & amnesties & punishments to the persons involved is the best solution to save Italia football which is the air for the Italians!
Well, it's not up to me, but I don't think everybody will be forgiven...

Maybe the players will be forgiven and they will stp chasing them for the betting case, but Moggipoli is something much bigger than being forgotten easily in Italy...

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
ReBeL said:

Maybe the players will be forgiven and they will stp chasing them for the betting case, but Moggipoli is something much bigger than being forgotten easily in Italy...
yeah I know but I am trying to give myself any kind of hope that we could play in serie a next season! Anyway I swear Juventino even in seriee D!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
ReBeL said:

surely they will forgive, trezeguet didnt score the vital penalty and didnt hurt italians hearts this time ;) :p (joking) and buffon and cannavaro(both juve players) played well in the entire competition

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Voting Percentage Individual Votes
Gianluigi Buffon 40% 187901
Andrea Pirlo 24% 113025
Zinedine Zidane 16% 74581
Fabio Cannavaro 6% 27273
Maniche 5% 25170
Miroslav Klose 5% 21731
Michael Ballack 2% 9835
Thierry Henry 2% 7485
Patrick Vieira 1% 2655
Gianluca Zambrotta 0% 1813
(Edit from Fifaworldcup.com)
waw......
good for you gigi....

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
yeah I know but I am trying to give myself any kind of hope that we could play in serie a next season! Anyway I swear Juventino even in seriee D!
I'm sure you want the best of the club, but I don't want you to make great expectations, then having a big shock in the coming hours...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)