[WC] Italy vs France [09.07.2006] (2 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
zizoufan said:
great here's another fellow of unfair football !
I bet that if u were in zidane's place u would react like zizou did coz i'm sure what matrix said is a complete horror!
seriously mate do you support a national team or a national player?. What zidane did was stupid simple as.. enough said. Lets face it there were 5 Juve players who all wanted Zidane to get sent off including a former manager and player and possibly teh whole of Juventus excluding the french... I never have supported a player by himself and never will.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Fantastic game guys & congratulations to all Azzurri fans! Video of penalties & WC presentation coming up in a couple of hours.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
What a beautiful irony

Zidane from a football legend decended to a villian

and

Materazzi from a football villian to one of the heroes in the tournament

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
hell no, matrix didnt even do anything, if you look at the cameras zidane actually smiled at matrix, and to be honest I didnt see any provocation it was a deserved sending off simple as.. zidane being zidane just couldnt last the frustation, he didnt get enough space to do his bold headed stuff, and after being denied by buffon... you can see all teh anguish on his face only to let it out on matrix.
Yes there was a smile, but it seems that the moment Zizou turned around, Matrix must've said something. But still no matter what Marco said it doesn't warrant what Zidane did!! Does he not realize the magnitude of his action?? It's the world cup final, its your last and final match, you are a legend that most people put you up there with Marradona and Pele, your nation sees you as their savior!! He had the chance to make it the greatest and most beautiful retirement match EVER!! But he fucked it up....its a shame that this would be the last thing the world will remember about him.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Rami said:
Yes there was a smile, but it seems that the moment Zizou turned around, Matrix must've said something. But still no matter what Marco said it doesn't warrant what Zidane did!! Does he not realize the magnitude of his action?? It's the world cup final, its your last and final match, you are a legend that most people put you up there with Marradona and Pele, your nation sees you as their savior!! He had the chance to make it the greatest and most beautiful retirement match EVER!! But he fucked it up....its a shame that this would be the last thing the world will remember about him.
reminds me of Francesco Totti vs Christian Poulsen incident in Euro 2004 :eyebrows:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
ZhiXin said:
reminds me of Francesco Totti vs Christian Poulsen incident in Euro 2004 :eyebrows:
Def not the same, that wasn't th efinal match, that wasn't Totti's retirement match, and totti will never get near Zidane.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Rami said:
Def not the same, that wasn't th efinal match, that wasn't Totti's retirement match, and totti will never get near Zidane.
Just love it how Matrix, the most controversial figure, gets Zidane sent off just like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)