[WC] Italy vs France [09.07.2006] (12 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
zizoufan said:
zidane is human being ! sometimes we can't control ourselves
everyone here is agree with me : Matrix is the shit ! he must been banned
hell no, matrix didnt even do anything, if you look at the cameras zidane actually smiled at matrix, and to be honest I didnt see any provocation it was a deserved sending off simple as.. zidane being zidane just couldnt last the frustation, he didnt get enough space to do his bold headed stuff, and after being denied by buffon... you can see all teh anguish on his face only to let it out on matrix.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
Does someone have video of the peneltys and prizecermony? Swedish televison riunded it by airing news, weather and comercial when the prizecermony was going on. I HATE TV4!!!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Siamo noiiiiiiiii siamo noiiiiiiiiiii Capioni Del Mondo! Siamo noiiiiiii siamo noiiiiii siamo noiiiii campioniiiiiiiiii

wooooooooo

FANTASTICO!!! GRAZIE SQUADRA! GRAZIE LIPPI!!!!

u have no idea how i feel!!!

1) that was not a peno, all evening malouda was diving about,but justice was made

2) MATRIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXX!!!! Bravisimo!!!

3) zidane - wtf was he doing? nomatter what it was about, zidane is the last player on earth id expect that from, he ultimatly changed the game.

4) as soon as i saw trez take tht peno, all i cud think about was his miss against milan in cl 2002, and i had 90% feeling he wud miss

5) BRAVISIMOOOO!!!!! SIAMO NOIIIIIII SIAMO NOIIIII SCAMPIONI DEL MONDOO

(p.s) sorry bods for my exsessive use of caps, but i wana let my feelings out!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
hell no, matrix didnt even do anything, if you look at the cameras zidane actually smiled at matrix, and to be honest I didnt see any provocation it was a deserved sending off simple as.. zidane being zidane just couldnt last the frustation, he didnt get enough space to do his bold headed stuff, and after being denied by buffon... you can see all teh anguish on his face only to let it out on matrix.

you must have the world most advanced hearing to judge that.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Sir Sebastian said:
you must have the world most advanced hearing to judge that.
yeah thats what the my doc told me, but on a serious note, what zidane did was unforgivable, the worst I can think of isd matrix swearing to his mother but even so zidane is supposed to be the most calmest person, lets face it he was frustated, he wanted an easy ride but he couldnt get it.

jorossian

Jun 29, 2006
Zidane has gone from a class act to a complete scumbag. I hope FIFA fines him heavily to end his career in a manner that fits his actions.

As for the game. Italy played wonderfully for the first 45 minutes and then were completely dominated for the last 75. Zidane's penalty kick was a blatant dive, but that's OK becaue it was made up by the non-call later in the match when Henry was taken down in the box from behind. So in all I can't complain.

The Azzuri wasted too many scoring opportunities in the first half and the offside call in the second half was bullshit.

Congrats Azzuri, but somehow a PK victory after a lackluster second half and overtime period doesn't feel as good as a WC win should. I just wish we would have fought harder in the final minutes of the second OT with a man advantage.

Oh well. FU Zidane - you got what you deserved. Materazzi probably just let him know what a douchebag he was for diving in the first minutes of the game. Poor ZiZou probably flipped because of that and lost it. Matrix is the MAN. Bless you Materazzi.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
jorossian said:
Zidane has gone from a class act to a complete scumbag. I hope FIFA fines him heavily to end his career in a manner that fits his actions.

As for the game. Italy played wonderfully for the first 45 minutes and then were completely dominated for the last 75. Zidane's penalty kick was a blatant dive, but that's OK becaue it was made up by the non-call later in the match when Henry was taken down in the box from behind. So in all I can't complain.

The Azzuri wasted too many scoring opportunities in the first half and the offside call in the second half was bullshit.

Congrats Azzuri, but somehow a PK victory after a lackluster second half and overtime period doesn't feel as good as a WC win should. I just wish we would have fought harder in the final minutes of the second OT with a man advantage.

Oh well. FU Zidane - you got what you deserved. Materazzi probably just let him know what a douchebag he was for diving in the first minutes of the game. Poor ZiZou probably flipped because of that and lost it. Matrix is the MAN. Bless you Materazzi.

:lol: +rep

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
yeah thats what the my doc told me, but on a serious note, what zidane did was unforgivable, the worst I can think of isd matrix swearing to his mother but even so zidane is supposed to be the most calmest person, lets face it he was frustated, he wanted an easy ride but he couldnt get it.

youre right, zidane was completely wrong in what i did, i agree. however, i am sure that prick (who we all know from experience is an asbolute prick and disgrace to the sport anyways) did somethign to evoke that response.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)