[WC] Italy vs France [09.07.2006] (9 Viewers)

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Stephan said:
surely they will forgive, trezeguet didnt score the vital penalty and didnt hurt italians hearts this time ;) :p (joking) and buffon and cannavaro(both juve players) played well in the entire competition
u forgot Zambrottta & camoranesi & del piero!!! & also Zidane a former Juve player who really helped italy tonight & lippi a former Juve coach so they should forgive us & they also should put Moggi & Giraudo under a slaughter!

Buy on AliExpress.com

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
buffon will 99% take the golden ball of the world cup!
It will be Pirlo because he won Man of the match of the final too. Canna deserves it best, but Pirlo will be better in terms of image (because more "attacking"/creative in people's minds).

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
mnementh said:
It will be Pirlo because he won Man of the match of the final too. Canna deserves it best, but Pirlo will be better in terms of image (because more "attacking"/creative in people's minds).
I am not giving my opinion if U want my opinion I will give it to Cannavaro without thinking for one second,he was a true leader & he was the best defender in the whole fucken world! I said buffon based on facts & numbers from Fifa's site!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
u forgot Zambrottta & camoranesi & del piero!!! & also Zidane a former Juve player who really helped italy tonight & lippi a former Juve coach so they should forgive us & they also should put Moggi & Giraudo under a slaughter!
no i didnt.

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Voting Percentage Individual Votes
Gianluigi Buffon 40% 187901
Andrea Pirlo 24% 113025
Zinedine Zidane 16% 74581
Fabio Cannavaro 6% 27273
Maniche 5% 25170
Miroslav Klose 5% 21731
Michael Ballack 2% 9835
Thierry Henry 2% 7485
Patrick Vieira 1% 2655
Gianluca Zambrotta 0% 1813
(Edit from Fifaworldcup.com)
That poll doesn't decide it...There'll be a poll within the journalists.
That one above is just for fun!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
mnementh said:
yeah I was going to ask why didn't Totti play today ....that was a surprise.
yeah totti,perotta didnt do anything today they were the only 2 players whodidnt perform today & also del piero didnt do much in the time he played but he scored a penalty so Forza Aleee! I think the man of the match should have gone to materazzi not pirlo!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Voting Percentage Individual Votes
Gianluigi Buffon 40% 187901
Andrea Pirlo 24% 113025
Zinedine Zidane 16% 74581
Fabio Cannavaro 6% 27273
Maniche 5% 25170
Miroslav Klose 5% 21731
Michael Ballack 2% 9835
Thierry Henry 2% 7485
Patrick Vieira 1% 2655
Gianluca Zambrotta 0% 1813
(Edit from Fifaworldcup.com)
wooooooot? zambo last??? he shud be up there in the top 3 at least, along with canna and buffon

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Hennes said:
That poll doesn't decide it...There'll be a poll within the journalists.
That one above is just for fun!
I hope u r right coz I really think that Canna deserve it the most but I think that according to what the critics said after the match that this poll will decide it!

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
yeah totti,perotta didnt do anything today they were the only 2 players whodidnt perform today & also del piero didnt do much in the time he played but he scored a penalty so Forza Aleee! I think the man of the match should have gone to materazzi not pirlo!
The whole italy team was sitting in defense when Del Piero entered so he didn't get chances at goal, but he beautifully put the rigore which could have been the last one if sagnol missed his. Anyway, indeed the only annoying thing about this WC is that totti got in the best 23 of fifa for some reason, and now totti fans will argue in the future that he was good in the WC :D they invented that he had a terrific euro 2000 (it was average at best) and ignored his horrific 2002 and 2004, some idiot (demandred,gialloroso,deano,tottitheking) argued he actually did something in 2002 lol... so in the end, Del Piero came as the real winner of the Azzurri. No doubt about that.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
I am not giving my opinion if U want my opinion I will give it to Cannavaro without thinking for one second,he was a true leader & he was the best defender in the whole fucken world! I said buffon based on facts & numbers from Fifa's site!
yeah that's just a poll from people on the web. it doesn't decide the award.

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
I hope u r right coz I really think that Canna deserve it the most but I think that according to what the critics said after the match that this poll will decide it!
I'm not saying that this poll might not have an impact, just that it's not the fans who decide but a certain group of journalists... (I'm sure that the poll was hacked anyway...:D)

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
mnementh said:
The whole italy team was sitting in defense when Del Piero entered so he didn't get chances at goal, but he beautifully put the rigore which could have been the last one if sagnol missed his. Anyway, indeed the only annoying thing about this WC is that totti got in the best 23 of fifa for some reason, and now totti fans will argue in the future that he was good in the WC :D they invented that he had a terrific euro 2000 (it was average at best) and ignored his horrific 2002 and 2004, some idiot (demandred,gialloroso,deano,tottitheking) argued he actually did something in 2002 lol... so in the end, Del Piero came as the real winner of the Azzurri. No doubt about that.
Forza Ale! any news about who will retire from intirnational football after the Wc along with Totti! I heard stuff about Canna & dp but i hope it is not right! Anyway man aside from totti & dp everybody know that Juve players were the reason that italy took the wc a long with pirlo & gattuso & grooso & the brilliant Lippi!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
the only bad moment I witnissed tonight was when I saw thuram crying badly.I almost cried .Hard Luck Lilian U were amaizing during the tournmrent u r a true leader & I really hope u could stay with us.FORZA THURAM!

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Forza Ale! any news about who will retire from intirnational football after the Wc along with Totti! I heard stuff about Canna & dp but i hope it is not right! Anyway man aside from totti & dp everybody know that Juve players were the reason that italy took the wc a long with pirlo & gattuso & grooso & the brilliant Lippi!
Canna wants continue to Euro 2008 (of course he might change his mind now that he is world champion)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)