[WC] Italy vs France [09.07.2006] (9 Viewers)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
giovanotti said:
I think that Trez purpoesly hit the bar,to avange Domenech,because he was avoiding him from the team,during the competition.:D
Trez's worldcup has been a nightmare..... unbelievable. He's the best french player IMO. wtf wiltord is doing in the team anyway. and saha FFS... it's trezegol :D

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
You know what is more impressive than winning the world cup?

Lippi managed to control and make a decent player out of materazzi..
Before the world cup I admit saying that I wouldn't have chosen Materazzi. Although I always say that Lippi knows better, I still thoguht what was he thinking.

Materazzi has played a very good world cup and I think all the thanks goes to Sir Lippi.

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
i didn't read the latest posts, but the reason why zidane hit matarazi is the the later said really bad things about zidane's mother and sister, and since zidane is technicly not a eurpean but an arab, he didn't approve so he wacked him.

i heard that from BBC

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
I don't know, I find it strange that :

a) materazzi would say those things to zidane, sounds weird
b) that zidane will react for stuff like that after such a long carrear and knowing all the cameras are there.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Batigol said:
i didn't read the latest posts, but the reason why zidane hit matarazi is the the later said really bad things about zidane's mother and sister, and since zidane is technicly not a eurpean but an arab, he didn't approve so he wacked him.

i heard that from BBC
That is not the right way to solve the things,Zidane harmed his National team thanx to his behaviour!

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
mnementh said:
I don't know, I find it strange that :

a) materazzi would say those things to zidane, sounds weird
b) that zidane will react for stuff like that after such a long carrear and knowing all the cameras are there.

if you go back to the replay, you will see that zidan and mata were talking ok. Then zidane goes ahead and sudenly turns and attaks matarazi, the only logical thing is that mata said bad things to zidane.

second a mother and a sister is more important then a career .

Aug 10, 2002
Batigol said:

i heard that from BBC
Dunno if matrix would say that. Anyway if he did say that then the best way to react is to go score and lift the trophy then shove it in matrix's face. There was no need for the headbutt

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
ReBeL said:
The nicest comment I heard is that Totti wore that scarf to tell French authorities their wrong discirminating against the little scarfed Muslim students in French schools...

:rofl: :rofl:
the question is does Totti know what "muslim is" or what is it that people do in schools ;) and not outside in the playground...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
JuveTrueChamps said:
Dunno if matrix would say that. Anyway if he did say that then the best way to react is to go score and lift the trophy then shove it in matrix's face. There was no need for the headbutt
And justifying the case because Zidane is Arab is just a very lame thing...

He wasn't described as an Arab player when he was performing nice and making great skills, but when he did something bad, OH, look to that Arab mercyless creature!!

Typical BBC

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Batigol said:
if you go back to the replay, you will see that zidan and mata were talking ok. Then zidane goes ahead and sudenly turns and attaks matarazi, the only logical thing is that mata said bad things to zidane.
while he nugras (head butts) him, it seems matrix isn't even talking. the thing is why would matrix say something like that... i know trash talk and everything, but it just seems weird at this stage to say something like that to Zidane.... maybe zidane said something first. I presume it was all in italian ?

second a mother and a sister is more important then a career .
well, their being alive maybe, but a bad comment on them is meaningless, and players with brains will ignore it and focus on their task ahead. He's a football player not a thug. It's when you choose - Are you a Del Piero or are you a Cufre.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)