[WC] Italia vs Ghana [12-06-2006] (3 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Morra10 said:
i was a little mad totti cut his hair, he looks exactly like de rossi now lol

Totti at least NOW looks like a footballer instead of a pansie model we're so used to see! :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Hey we must agree that Camoranesi isn't beauty, but at least he working on himself he cant play with dirty curly hair :D Thats it!!!! I know excatly what happened with Camo's hair... he washed her!!! :D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Totti: I passed my test
Monday 12 June, 2006

Francesco Totti fought back from injury to start the World Cup opener and insists he’s fully recovered from a fractured leg.

“I’m happy with my performance, as this was my first real test after the injury and I think it went well enough. With training and playing consistently, I’m getting my shape back,” he said after Italy’s 2-0 win over Ghana.

The Roma man was a doubt up until 24 hours before the game, when Marcello Lippi confirmed he would feature – although he refused to say whether it was from the start behind the two strikers or as a substitute.

“Initially I couldn’t find the right position, so I went right and left, but after the goal Ghana opened up a little bit and it became easier to get hold of the ball. Fortunately, I have played in that role quite a few times, more at international level than with Roma.”

There were worrying scenes when Totti limped off after a hard tackle from behind by Sulley Ali Muntari, but it does not appear to be serious.

“It was a heavy bruise and quite a painful one, so I was worried at the time, but the doctor reassured me it was nothing more than that. I had three or four quite hard challenges, but if I’m here, it’s because I consider my leg to be healed. I hope to improve with each game as I find my form again. I told Muntari at half-time to be a little more careful on the leg I’d had surgery on – it was as if they were aiming!”

Totti cannot forget his Roma captain’s armband and, at the final whistle, went over to comfort teammate Samuel Kuffour, whose error gifted Italy their second goal.

“I was very sorry for him and wanted to encourage him, as he is a splendid lad. This is sport and it was a fair game.”

Yeah Im sure that Muntari said "Oh sorry, I will be more careful with your prescius leg, God forbit that you get injured again"

:D :D :D

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
marcusa said:
It was good to see Canna and Appiah talking before and after the match. It seems they were good friends when Appiah played at Juve.
They are very, very good friends...They also played together at Parma. I remember when Appiah went to Juve Canna wrote on his homepage that he was extremely happy for him to receive the chance to play for such a good club!:tup:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Morra10 said:
where were u 5 pages ago because everyone was hating the lineup, saying it was exactly like trap....i could of used your support lol
I didn't say a word against it!
I said that Lippi is the man,and that I have a full respect for him,you should know that.:)
I was your support!Do you remember that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)