Vincenzo Iaquinta (5 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
has been a good squad player for us, with excellent workrate and instinct for goals, compensating decent finishing

after he got chain injuried, he is like ice said, crippled

its time for him to move on, but he deserves respect, not idiotic comments.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
has been a good squad player for us, with excellent workrate and instinct for goals, compensating decent finishing

after he got chain injuried, he is like ice said, crippled

its time for him to move on, but he deserves respect, not idiotic comments.
:agree: I don't understand the hate that Vinnie gets around here. There was a period where he was pretty much scoring all of our goals.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh, he was a good soldier.... but as some suggest...he is old and too injury prone to continue.

If we want to compete for real, we have to do a jump in quality and release him.

Clearly thanking him for all his good work.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
what do you expect him to say.
To be realistic. The things he has said before is just complete bullshit.

"When Iaquinta is in form he is usually a starter"

"Would be a huge mistake, because Iaquinta is one of the strongest players that Juve have"

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He's been a worthy contributor to the cause. And has always stepped on the field with a lot of passion for Juventus. He's worked his ass off whenever he was called upon. I can never hate this guy. I feel bad for the I juries affecting his career, but I agree, he needs some playing time, preferably elsewhere.

Forza Vinnie!

Jun 7, 2003
He's been a worthy contributor to the cause. And has always stepped on the field with a lot of passion for Juventus. He's worked his ass off whenever he was called upon. I can never hate this guy. I feel bad for the I juries affecting his career, but I agree, he needs some playing time, preferably elsewhere.

Forza Vinnie!
:tup:
forza vinnie!

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
Would like to see a bench gig or two here and there if at all possible.

Since he joined us he always bled black & white, and gave his all in every match. A bit like Pepe now, really.

He's obviously getting on a bit now with a few injuries, but he's too good to be sitting out a whole season when ready to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)