Vincenzo Iaquinta (102 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Very dislikable guy, imo.
You mean the haircut and appearence? :D
As a Juventus player he surely was likeable, hard working, never complained about bench role, always puts team in the first place and also goal scoring. He missed tons of chances and was selfish at times, but then again he always somehow managed to get himself those chances.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 7, 2003
You mean the haircut and appearence? :D
As a Juventus player he surely was likeable, hard working, never complained about bench role, always puts team in the first place and also goal scoring. He missed tons of chances and was selfish at times, but then again he always somehow managed to get himself those chances.
yeah he has the instinct but is not a good finisher

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Reliable source of goals? Really... tho?
2007/08: Games started 9, substitute 15, goals scored 8, assisted 3
2008/09: Games started 29, substitute 17, goals scored 16, assisted 4
2009/10: GS 21, S 6, goals scored 10, assisted 4
2010/11: GS 15, S 13, goals 7, assisted 3
taken from soccernet

These are no world beater stats, but without having the minutes played, we can pretty safely assume it's at least one goal in two games, pretty decent from 3rd and later 4th striker in the pecking order. After having a quick look, Trez has a bit worse (goals+assists)/games, Del Piero a bit better and I'm not in a good enough mood to check Amauri.

I agree Iaquinta probably won't find space here and he should leave, but my argument was that he doesn't deserve the bashing some give him here, he's been loyal servant haunted by injuries.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
gotto love his agent's marvellous words

Vincenzo Iaquinta’s agent has rubbished speculation of a move to Novara. “He’ll give his contribution to Juventus.”

The 2006 World Cup winner was yesterday paired with a January loan move to the Serie A minnows after failing to appear for the Old Lady so far this season.

However, Andrea D’Amico has told Tutto Juve that there is no chance of such a move taking place after Christmas.

“I don’t usually comment on transfer speculation involving my clients, but I’ll make an exception here,” D’Amico noted.

“Such an option, at this moment in time, is without any foundation whatsoever.

“Unfortunately for Iaquinta he’s coming off the back of some turbulent months because of his injury problems.

“They’ve haunted him and not allowed him to contribute to the Bianconeri cause.

“Fortunately though the bad luck has finally left him in peace and he can get back to helping out his club.

“His situation reminds me a little of Andrea Pirlo. Once he recovered full fitness, he returned to being a great player.”

lets hope some idiot chairman reads it and buys him

preferably rich
For a while now I've said Iaquinta's agent is an idiot. Dude says the most delusional stuff about Iaquinta.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
gotto love his agent's marvellous words

Vincenzo Iaquinta’s agent has rubbished speculation of a move to Novara. “He’ll give his contribution to Juventus.”

The 2006 World Cup winner was yesterday paired with a January loan move to the Serie A minnows after failing to appear for the Old Lady so far this season.

However, Andrea D’Amico has told Tutto Juve that there is no chance of such a move taking place after Christmas.

“I don’t usually comment on transfer speculation involving my clients, but I’ll make an exception here,” D’Amico noted.

“Such an option, at this moment in time, is without any foundation whatsoever.

“Unfortunately for Iaquinta he’s coming off the back of some turbulent months because of his injury problems.

“They’ve haunted him and not allowed him to contribute to the Bianconeri cause.

“Fortunately though the bad luck has finally left him in peace and he can get back to helping out his club.

“His situation reminds me a little of Andrea Pirlo. Once he recovered full fitness, he returned to being a great player.”

lets hope some idiot chairman reads it and buys him

preferably rich
:D

Jun 7, 2003
2007/08: Games started 9, substitute 15, goals scored 8, assisted 3
2008/09: Games started 29, substitute 17, goals scored 16, assisted 4
2009/10: GS 21, S 6, goals scored 10, assisted 4
2010/11: GS 15, S 13, goals 7, assisted 3
taken from soccernet

These are no world beater stats, but without having the minutes played, we can pretty safely assume it's at least one goal in two games, pretty decent from 3rd and later 4th striker in the pecking order. After having a quick look, Trez has a bit worse (goals+assists)/games, Del Piero a bit better and I'm not in a good enough mood to check Amauri.

I agree Iaquinta probably won't find space here and he should leave, but my argument was that he doesn't deserve the bashing some give him here, he's been loyal servant haunted by injuries.
very good post i thought im the only one who thinks so. he doesnt deserve this shit.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Never liked this guy. Good enough to be 4'th or 5'th choice back in the day, but now that he is old and constantly injured, I see no reason to keep him.

As for his agent claiming that he will return to being a great player :lol: He was never a great player to begin with :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
When he was fit, the guy always put the team and fans ahead of everything else. Was a very decent backup during the first three years after B. Never complained, worked hard and all that. Now he's just crippled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)