Vincenzo Iaquinta (110 Viewers)

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
I am working in daytime and in evening time i am playing RTS , RPG and FPS games ( i dont play even pes 2012 ) i am addicted to PC games , i can watch only Juventus' match on internet, i can say ; My football interest was decreased for previous seasons...But i am fan of Juventus ultimately and i love this forum...

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I am working in daytime and in evening time i am playing RTS , RPG and FPS games ( i dont play even pes 2012 ) i am addicted to PC games , i can watch only Juventus' match on internet, i can say ; My football interest was decreased for previous seasons...But i am fan of Juventus ultimately and i love this forum...
r u kiddin' me o_O :lol: +metal detected :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
gotto love his agent's marvellous words

Vincenzo Iaquinta’s agent has rubbished speculation of a move to Novara. “He’ll give his contribution to Juventus.”

The 2006 World Cup winner was yesterday paired with a January loan move to the Serie A minnows after failing to appear for the Old Lady so far this season.

However, Andrea D’Amico has told Tutto Juve that there is no chance of such a move taking place after Christmas.

“I don’t usually comment on transfer speculation involving my clients, but I’ll make an exception here,” D’Amico noted.

“Such an option, at this moment in time, is without any foundation whatsoever.

“Unfortunately for Iaquinta he’s coming off the back of some turbulent months because of his injury problems.

“They’ve haunted him and not allowed him to contribute to the Bianconeri cause.

“Fortunately though the bad luck has finally left him in peace and he can get back to helping out his club.

“His situation reminds me a little of Andrea Pirlo. Once he recovered full fitness, he returned to being a great player.”

lets hope some idiot chairman reads it and buys him

preferably rich

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
gotto love his agent's marvellous words

Vincenzo Iaquinta’s agent has rubbished speculation of a move to Novara. “He’ll give his contribution to Juventus.”

The 2006 World Cup winner was yesterday paired with a January loan move to the Serie A minnows after failing to appear for the Old Lady so far this season.

However, Andrea D’Amico has told Tutto Juve that there is no chance of such a move taking place after Christmas.

“I don’t usually comment on transfer speculation involving my clients, but I’ll make an exception here,” D’Amico noted.

“Such an option, at this moment in time, is without any foundation whatsoever.

“Unfortunately for Iaquinta he’s coming off the back of some turbulent months because of his injury problems.

“They’ve haunted him and not allowed him to contribute to the Bianconeri cause.

“Fortunately though the bad luck has finally left him in peace and he can get back to helping out his club.

“His situation reminds me a little of Andrea Pirlo. Once he recovered full fitness, he returned to being a great player.”

lets hope some idiot chairman reads it and buys him

preferably rich
:rofl: Comparing piece of crap to Pirlo :rofl: comic gold

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Likeable guy, until injuries ruined him (part of the blame surely lies on our always changing medical staff) he was a reliable source of goals. Too bad some Juve fans are retarded enough to call him crap, shit and all that for being injured.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)