Vincenzo Iaquinta (7 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I find it incredible that more hasn't been done about our ongoing injury problems. There is clearly something wrong with the training ground or the medical treatment that our players get.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
apparently the docs misdiagnosed the 1st injury. :sergio:
Well? How fucking bizarre. Is there any accountability in this organization? If the fans want to blame the coach, who in turn blames the endless amount of injuries, shouldn't it fall squarely on the shoulders of the medical staff? How many times will they let these misdiagnoses happen? For the love of Christ, get a doctor in there, not the guy who's in charge of quality control for door hinges in the FIAT plant.

Perhaps there'll be malpractice suits coming in Juventus' direction after some careers are over? It'd be absolutely hilarious if there were.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yet, entirely insane how believable the unbelievable has become.
it's unbelievable that that has become entirely believable
Your unbelievably adorable.
now thats conceivable
Indeed.
I find it incredible that more hasn't been done about our ongoing injury problems. There is clearly something wrong with the training ground or the medical treatment that our players get.
I blame the rugby match last year. Clearly, the pitch hasn't recovered its luster.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I blame the rugby match last year. Clearly, the pitch hasn't recovered its luster.
Playing on Thursday threw the players out of their usual routine too, making them more susceptible to injury. Also some still haven't recovered from the extra running they had to do to make of for Momo's work rate when Sissoko was suspended.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Playing on Thursday threw the players out of their usual routine too, making them more susceptible to injury. Also some still haven't recovered from the extra running they had to do to make of for Momo's work rate when Sissoko was suspended.
Take into account the time change where they lost an hour of sleep...clearly their bodies were not able to regenerate their rest needed to avoid injuries.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Take into account the time change where they lost an hour of sleep...clearly their bodies were not able to regenerate their rest needed to avoid injuries.
Good point. In light of all of this, I have completely changed my opinion of the club's medical staff. It's a miracle that they're doing this well.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Good point. In light of all of this, I have completely changed my opinion of the club's medical staff. It's a miracle that they're doing this well.
I am in concurrence with you. Despite the numerous and incaclulatable setbacks, the clubs medical staff as thus far sustained quite well against the odds that have ever so numerously stacked up against the club and it's players.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh i know, but he is against time, He needsw to peed it up...

because with those morons in the medical, we dont know what can happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)