Vincenzo Iaquinta (43 Viewers)

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
He's being linked with Chelsea also.

I'd definitely want Ivanovic in return if he went to London.

EDIT: As I posted this Yak rejected Chelsea.

Iaquinta turns down Chelsea

Juventus striker Vincenzo Iaquinta has rejected claims that he is on the verge of joining Carlo Ancelotti at Chelsea.

It emerged this morning that the Blues are prepared to pay £7m plus French midfielder Florent Malouda for the Italy international.

“I can even be flattered by the transfer market rumours that regard me, but Juventus are the only team that interests me,” Iaquinta said.

“I am very well there and I don't intend to leave. I am sorry to have been out of action in this delicate moment for the team, but now I am almost ready to give my contribution.

“I believe in this group, in this club and in these people. I am convinced that we still have the chances to do well and for this the rumours on the market should not distract us from our sporting objectives.”

Iaquinta was Juventus's top scorer this season with four goals in eight appearances before he required an operation on the meniscus in his knee.

The 29-year-old joined the Turin giants from Udinese in 2007 and is a firm fans' favourite.

-----

http://www.football-italia.net/jan8m.html

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
All heart. Tough to see him leave when he feels the way he does. And anyway, he just seems like a more useful, less cantakerous component of the team than Amauri.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I swear i almost forgot that this guy plays for us.

I don't care what people say but these injuries are not normal. Not a single club out there have as many injured players as us.....

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
yeah i forgot a lot of players that are on our payroll for as long as they have been out.

these injuries are ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)