Vincenzo Iaquinta (46 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2009
Yeah I feel that same way. He's a great squad player and I would like to see Amauri leave before him but we should consider a good offer if we do get one.

Maybe even try for Ivanovic.:snoop:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
And what if they offer us Alex and cash for him, Alex isn't playing at the moment.
I think he'd be a better defender then Canna.
Alex - Chiellini looks better the Cana - Chiellini.

So Alex + 7.5 MEuro wouldn't be a bad deal IMO

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why do people want us to sell Amauri AND Iaquinta? do you realize how difficult it is going around buying good players is? we already have a lot of holes to fill in the team (3 defenders, a DP replacement, potentially Trez replacement) yet you peasants want us to sell our 2 other strikers as well?

so you want us to buy a whole new strikeforce, plus an entire new defense? I'm sorry is this the FM forum or the real madrid one?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it has to be either Amauri or Iaquinta, can't be both.

and judging by form and salary, Amauri should go. 6 million a year for 2 goals scored is not good business.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
why do people want us to sell Amauri AND Iaquinta? do you realize how difficult it is going around buying good players is? we already have a lot of holes to fill in the team (3 defenders, a DP replacement, potentially Trez replacement) yet you peasants want us to sell our 2 other strikers as well?
so you want us to buy a whole new strikeforce, plus an entire new defense? I'm sorry is this the FM forum or the real madrid one?
We don't need 4 strikers.
We'll have less strikers, play 4-2-3-1 and use Gio - so, suddenly, we already "bought" one new attacker. Next one is Candreva, next - returning Camo. So we just need 1 central forward. And substitutions is not a problem due to Immobile, Ekdal, Iago and so on.

Yes, I want to sell all these old players and buy some new younger + give some chance to youngsters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)