Vincenzo Iaquinta (27 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Candreva can play as a winger. He's just said that.
We need only 1 striker.
And after that, if we'll have money we can go for one more winger.
no, you need 3 strikers if you are playing with one striker. A starter, a back up, and 3rd option because of injury situations.

You cannot count on the new guy because he is here on loan only, and he can end up sucking anyway.

so we are back to the start again.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
if one striker is sold another quality one has to come in, but i still dont think its a priority, but for me q 4-3-3 is the better option where a RW or a sort of SS can be brought in a player like rossi.

it would be like a 4-2-1-2-1
with diego in front of the DM's

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I totally agree, we don't need 5 strikers, and especially, we don't need 5 average strikers. I would definitely sell 3 of them and by one proper strikers who's good and can play alone up front (Dzeko).

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah let's have only 2 strikers in the squad and disregard our horrible medical staff and winter crisis situations of the past where we had 3 or more strikers injured before.

great thinking there, geniuses.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
no, you need 3 strikers if you are playing with one striker. A starter, a back up, and 3rd option because of injury situations.

You cannot count on the new guy because he is here on loan only, and he can end up sucking anyway.

so we are back to the start again.
WE can count on him because we can buy him anytime we want.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
lets sell the whole team while we are at it lol.

its simple, sell one striker bring in another forward depending on formations.

dont sell any, dont buy any yet.
but as i said there are more important positions to attend to.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The player this team is missing the most.

He can miss 5 chances per match if he wants, but we need him back. We need a runner up front, someone who's not slow or static, someone who can get the best out of Diego and out of those long balls we're sending.

Better to find yourself in 3 chances and score 1 then to find yourself in 0 chances or 1 chance and score none.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
The player this team is missing the most.

He can miss 5 chances per match if he wants, but we need him back. We need a runner up front, someone who's not slow or static, someone who can get the best out of Diego and out of those long balls we're sending.

Better to find yourself in 3 chances and score 1 then to find yourself in 0 chances or 1 chance and score none.
And he is not that bad in scoring people claim he is, very very underrated in this forum..

When he is coming back? What the hell happened with him? he didn't play for ages..

Apr 17, 2009
The when he had the operation on his knee the doctors misdiagnosed it so it kinda just fucked him up even more which is why he's been out for double the time. He had his surgery around the same time as Marchisio and was supposed to be back around the same time also.

As you can see that hasn't happened.:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)