Vincenzo Iaquinta (13 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Now listen here, chumps. Iaquinta's shaven side haircut is GOSH so annoying, and probably will affect his playing ability. I can already see him scratching the sides of his head because of the cut being itchy, causing him to miss chances. He looks too much like David Beckham but he doesn't have the face, body or ability to have that haircut. I mean, while it may make him more aerodynamic, him scratching and playing with his hair constantly will really slow down our play.

Iaquinta needs to cut his hair. Just shave it off. Our season depends on it. :nerd:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Now listen here, chumps. Iaquinta's shaven side haircut is GOSH so annoying, and probably will affect his playing ability. I can already see him scratching the sides of his head because of the cut being itchy, causing him to miss chances. He looks too much like David Beckham but he doesn't have the face, body or ability to have that haircut. I mean, while it may make him more aerodynamic, him scratching and playing with his hair constantly will really slow down our play.

Iaquinta needs to cut his hair. Just shave it off. Our season depends on it. :nerd:
:agree:

he wont be the same player, hair is the source of all skill for the players.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
How would having dyslexia affect one's ball control?:shifty:

Sciacca...why did you steal my avatar? I stole it from deviantArt fair and square :snoop:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don't think Vinnie missing sitters and having the ball control of a 5 year old dyslexic is any more enjoyable to watch :shifty:
:lol: missing sitters and having the ball control of an elephant are the key characteristics of Amauri.

Stop underrating Iaquinta for 3 bad performances before his injury. Amauri on the other hand is performing like shit for a freaking year by now. I'm not saying IQ is enjoyable to watch, but he makes it up by scoring some important goals.

Here's some enjoyable numbers for those who think I've a fake PhD in maths :sergio:

Vincinzo Iaquinta ---------- Amauri

720 minutes Minutes played 1440 minutes

4 goals Goals scored 4 goals

2 assists Assists made 1 assist

20 Shots 51

10 Shots on target 20

7 Fouls committed 37

10 Fouls suffered 36

1 Yellow cards 3

0 Red cards 1​

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:lol: missing sitters and having the ball control of an elephant are the key characteristics of Amauri.

Stop underrating Iaquinta for 3 bad performances before his injury. Amauri on the other hand is performing like shit for a freaking year by now. I'm not saying IQ is enjoyable to watch, but he makes it up by scoring some important goals.

Here's some enjoyable numbers for those who think I've a fake PhD in maths :sergio:

Vincinzo Iaquinta ---------- Amauri

720 minutes Minutes played 1440 minutes

4 goals Goals scored 4 goals

2 assists Assists made 1 assist

20 Shots 51

10 Shots on target 20

7 Fouls committed 37

10 Fouls suffered 36

1 Yellow cards 3

0 Red cards 1​
:tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How would having dyslexia affect one's ball control?:shifty:

Sciacca...why did you steal my avatar? I stole it from deviantArt fair and square :snoop:
It doesn't :p I was just trying to see if anyone would notice; ur a sharp one ;) However, we can agree that Iaquinta has the ball control of a blind 150 year old turtle, right?

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
lol...right

I don't rate Vinnie much, except when he scores...then I'm the biggest IQ fan in the world. I think I just described 68% of the Juventuz forum there. But seriously, he does deserve a run in the first team to see if he can be consistent for 90 mins regularly. If not, the same Amauri haters will get on his back.

Iaquinta is good, but I would like him to put away more of the chances he gets. You'd think Trezeguet would've taught him how to put away half chances by now!

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
I try not to bash Juve players, I've never said IQ doesn't score enough. I just think he could score even more if he worked at it harder.

I'd rather he put away anything, instead of nothing. Hopefully he scores on his return otherwise we'll have to deal with pages of 'his hair is why he isn't scoring' :rolleyes:

Oh wait, he cut it didn't he :shifty: :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)