Vincenzo Iaquinta (3 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Areal power? Average,he has good headers,but he never scored with his head while been chalanged by any serious defender
:dazed: :dazed: :lol:

You're joking right? That's because the smartness of his runs in the penalty area is unmatched by any striker today. He lures away from defenders and knows where the ball will end up before the winger hits it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:dazed: :dazed: :lol:

You're joking right? That's because the smartness of his runs in the penalty area are unmatched by any striker today. He lures away from defenders and knows where the ball will end up before the winger hits it.
:agree:

His goal against Roma being a perfect example. It is all about the timing of the run.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Except the number of guaranteed goals.

Don't get me wrong, all those things you said stand, except for the last part. I think Iaquinta is a good forward, very good perhaps, but my main problem with him is I think of him as a small club players, meaning he tries to impress too much himself. That can pass at Udinese but not Juventus. I do hope he proves me wrong though.
Stop discriminating:p

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Who said Trezeguet's average in the air? He's one of the best in the world in the air, if not the best. Volleys, heading, bicycle kicks, he does it all superbly and from all directions. I think I've seen him score from crosses more than anything else.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Vincenzo has a slight muscular injury. He only trained 10 minutes today and will probably be out for Toro.
Oh, No! And there's me putting him in "my line-up" :

BUFFON

GRYGERA - LEGROTTAGLIE - CRISCITO - CHIELLINI

NOCERINO - ZANETTI
TIAGO

IAQUINTA - TREZEGUET - NEDVED​

DP on the bench, and Palla! I'd like to see him get some playing time.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
But he'd kick every other defender's ass when it comes to pure physical strength and aerial challenges,AND he'd be one of the most lethal strikers in the world,which he is right now anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)