Vincenzo Iaquinta (85 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not really, however thought Iaquinta would be starter for us (or a top top club in general), was kidding themselves. Excellent squad player, and its up to him if he will settle with that or not, and he hs been doing that enough since he came, so understandable if he wants playing time elsewhere.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Any clubs interested in Vinny? or should i say is Vinny interested in leaving cuz i dont see him gettin that much PT once trez ala goal machine is back...

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
i miss this guy ... lets hope he stays ... but in reality i wish him the best and if he gets a good offer to a well respected club he should leave cause he will only be pissing himself off by staying ... unless they appoint me as manager then i'll be starting him EVERYTIME ... forza vinny ur the best !!!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Iaquinta rejected Zenit and even scored a goal to prove that!!
Are we really willing to sell him?
Does this means we are planning to bring in another forward??
Are we ever going to learn??

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i have to agree that it would be stupid to sell him.
this tactic can not work out ... we can not buy someone as third or fourth striker and then sell him to get another forth striker until this one gets dissatisfied and also wants to leave.

we have made a pretty good pick with iaquinta because he really scores as joker regularily, so every striker we could by for his spot could just be worse for that job.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

:lol:

I don't think we'll again splash the budget on another forward. At least i hope we won't. If we sell Iaquinta we'll replace him with someone who is "4th choice striker" quality, which Vinny certainly isn't because he's much better than that. In the meantime, the money from his sale will be invested in a midfielder, as part of the total sum payed for that midfielder.
That's the only logical thing to do.

If we do sell him and spend on another attacker even more money than what we'll earn from Iaquinta, then....well.....:sick:

My wish though, is to keep him. We can buy that midfielder without the money provided from Iaquinta's sale. We're not in such position where 5-6m eur will stop us from buying a Neddy replacement, are we?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
:lol:

I don't think we'll again splash the budget on another forward. At least i hope we won't. If we sell Iaquinta we'll replace him with someone who is "4th choice striker" quality, which Vinny certainly isn't because he's much better than that. In the meantime, the money from his sale will be invested in a midfielder, as part of the total sum payed for that midfielder.
That's the only logical thing to do.

If we do sell him and spend on another attacker even more money than what we'll earn from Iaquinta, then....well.....:sick:

My wish though, is to keep him. We can buy that midfielder without the money provided from Iaquinta's sale. We're not in such position where 5-6m eur will stop us from buying a Neddy replacement, are we?
I should really write down this post in case Secco decides to buy Quaq or Cassano this summer instead of a high quality defender!! Spending once again the bulk of our transfer market to fine tune our forward line, ignoring our creativity and defense quality starters issues!
Just in case you keep insisting on backing him (Secco&co) up:xfinger:
and present statistics to show that we score enough to be considered creative
and we rarely concede, so that there is nothing wrong with our defense!:sick:

Iaq is indeed a fine sub. He tolerates his sub status, he is a workhorse, he is even more efficient when used as a sub. He is Italian and a "champion".
Our forward line (including the subs) atm moment is world class.
There are very few teams in Europe, able to boast such abundance of quality.
We should make no changes there and start looking at our real problems!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Iaq is indeed a fine sub. He tolerates his sub status, he is a workhorse, he is even more efficient when used as a sub. He is Italian and a "champion".
we ought to bring in a defensive enforcement, yes

but you do agree that we will need a forward or two after the next season, don't you ?

trez and alex wont get any younger and now matter how much you like del piero it is not for the best of juve if he continues to play as long as he has the will to do that, because with 37 or something like that he will be pretty sure past it and i don't want to explain to giovinco that there is no space for him, because grandpa del piero does not want to retire and will throw with objects if he gets subbed out...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I should really write down this post in case Secco decides to buy Quaq or Cassano this summer instead of a high quality defender!! Spending once again the bulk of our transfer market to fine tune our forward line, ignoring our creativity and defense quality starters issues!
Just in case you keep insisting on backing him (Secco&co) up:xfinger:
and present statistics to show that we score enough to be considered creative
and we rarely concede, so that there is nothing wrong with our defense!:sick:

Well, even if we sell Iaquinta for 10m and buy an "Amauri" for 20m, i won't attack the board if they do buy the required players for the midfield, and even the defense.

But if we sacrifice the midfield and defense only to buy another attacker then you certainly won't see me defending the board. And how could i defend them if that happens?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's not everything up to club.

They would probably like if Iaquinta stays but it's probably him who makes this kind of decisions.He's too good to be a bench warmer...I guess he wants more playing time,something we can't offer to him so that would be a reason if we do sell him.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Is up to him whether he wants more playing time and challenges in the Russian Championship or less regular play time but decent shots at the Serie A and CL ...

His Azzurri chances are still gonna get negatively affected both ways though ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)