Vincenzo Iaquinta (44 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
VINCENZOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've given the guy a hard time but credit where credit's due.

Forza Iaquinta :)

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Trident seems to work awesome.

I'm usualy against playing with 3 attackers. But if we use DP an Vicenzo as CF & Trez as ST, and with 3 man midfield, considering the lack of right wings ATM, 4 3 3 is the best formation for us. Nedven/Palladino, Almiron & Nocerino would satisfy me for first team:tup:

David01

Aug 20, 2006
some of you stated at the beginning of the season he is crap and wouldn't score 10 all season. shows how much intellect is roaming these pages

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Very true, I know almost all of those who bashed Iaquinta and they haven't appeared yet.
Me - I did have reservations, but that was not because I doubted his abilities as a footballer. It was his temperament that concerned me. It still does a bit. Like you said during the match - he needs to calm down. Still, so far: so good!

Hope he will continue his good form
:agree: Long may it continue! :)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
who gives a crap how he scores goals? I'd rather he score 20 "lucky" goals than score 10 spectacular ones. Afterall goals win you matches.

besides It's pretty obvious that Iaquinta does a whole lot more than just score goals.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
He proved that he's a good player even before he scores the lucky goal, I hope he keeps on the good performance, otherwise we'll see the "Fuck Iaquinta " posts again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)