Vincenzo Iaquinta (34 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You cant tell wether opinions have changed unless people who were bashing Iaquinta post something.As far as i know,none of those people have posted here as yet.
Very true, I know almost all of those who bashed Iaquinta and they haven't appeared yet.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
lucky goal whatever it was but it got the job done, much more difficult than dp's pk :eyebrows: i'd take dp to hit that pk any day over a desperation touch off the head of iaquinta but give the man his props, you cant deny that.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Very true, I know almost all of those who bashed Iaquinta and they haven't appeared yet.
rite here dude, he came through when we needed someone to step up and he did :tup:. he has every rite to gloat and celebrate cuz he robbed roma of 3 and we needed that to stay in the marathon

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
lucky goal whatever it was but it got the job done, much more difficult than dp's pk :eyebrows: i'd take dp to hit that pk any day over a desperation touch off the head of iaquinta but give the man his props, you cant deny that.
But it didn't stand on the goal only, he was our best player out there. Lots of energy, lots of passion and delivering good. An assist and a goal and above all team work.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
But it didn't stand on the goal only, he was our best player out there. Lots of energy, lots of passion and delivering good. An assist and a goal and above all team work.
Exactly :agree: Goal he scored was just a cherry on the top of the cake

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I dropped my tears, when he kisses his shirt... :toast:

Last time I got this feeling is 1996 when Del Piero make a winning goal
against River Plate ... nice memories

Dec 26, 2004
He might be overpaid... maybe he doesn't have perfect skills but at least he play with his heart... he was the only one who seemd like he would really feel bad if we lost... alongside with Buffon of course.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
He might be overpaid... maybe he doesn't have perfect skills but at least he play with his heart... he was the only one who seemd like he would really feel bad if we lost... alongside with Buffon of course.
When player scores a goal like he did today, you know that he wasn't overpaid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)