Vincenzo Iaquinta (5 Viewers)

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
:agree: I second that. I hate it when ppl celebrate injuries of certain players. It doesn't matter if it's Iaquinta,Boumsong or DP,they play for Juve ffs!
it is time for palladino.....give him chance 2 ffs...i know what you mean by that 1 and i am not happy either iam just happy 4 palladino is going to play otherwise he wont play with or without laquinta...

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
it is time for palladino.....give him chance 2 ffs...i know what you mean by that 1 and i am not happy either iam just happy 4 palladino is going to play otherwise he wont play with or without laquinta...
I'm not going to discuss with a person who is happy a player of Juve is injured.Cheers!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Palladino will get his chance whether Iaquinta is injured or not. Tomorrow it is Juve's second game in Serie A this season and you already nag that a certain player is not getting a chance? :rolleyes:

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Palladino will get his chance whether Iaquinta is injured or not. Tomorrow it is Juve's second game in Serie A this season and you already nag that a certain player is not getting a chance? :rolleyes:

you are a girl who is giving up so easilly....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)