Vincenzo Iaquinta (26 Viewers)

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
I'm glad for him also. I keep saying he won't set the world on fire but there will be times we'll be grateful to have him! Just a mention here that pleased as I am to see us start with a win, we got away with 1 or 2 things we won't do against stronger opposition...we can't have Nocerino played out of position wide right. His crosses aren't good enough. Let's also not be blind to the fact that Livorno have a physically weak midfield. That certainly helped us, as did the fact that they lost heart at 0-2 down, something that other teams we play won't all do!

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
we all talked sh*t bout iaquinta...i did a lot of that
but the effort he put in today for 30min was what anyone could dream of playin for juve
loved the spirit and saying that he deserved a yellow card for taking his shirt off but was willing too receive it bcuz scoring his first goal for juve was worth it...thats the spirit
forza iaquinta!!!
and his running down the wings was pretty effective for us...opened a lot of chances...we miss that with the strikers we had

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
The first game went very well. Vincenzo Iaquinta and Cristiano Zanetti were among the best players on the night. These are their after-match comments.

Vincenzo Iaquinta: “It was really important for me to do well, I'm extremely happy for myself and for the whole team. I dedicate these two goals to my children and to my family who always support me. We played well today, we have to carry on like this, and now let's think about the Italian Cup. A victory like this boosts our morale, we're on the right track. The booking? The ref did right, I'll pay the fine and I promise not to do it again, but scoring the first goal for Juventus deserved such a celebration”.

Cristiano Zanetti: “We'd been dreaming about this match for a year, so we're really happy with how it went.We were very motivated and eager to play in Serie A again. It took us about twenty minutes to get past the first impact, after that we did great. In the middle we did fine too, now we have to keep working to improve even more. For now let's think about Wednesday's game at Parma”.

-Juventus.com

:touched:

Stop chopping the dude as if he plays of Inter or something. He's ours now and that's just how it is. Today his ass and 'fall' gave us two goals.

Forza Juve!!

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
He doesn't play well,but if he scores 2 goals with whichever part of his body,then he certainly deserves the thumbs up..The way i see it,he really is a scorer..i can honestly say,he'll get 15+ goals this season,with trez getting 20+..

So,great game Vincenzo,hey,you need luck in every match,im glad we got those luck..hopefully we'll be lucky all season..I wish he can score with his ass again,preferably against Inter..hehee

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
tbh why kind of fans do this? i know that iaquinta can be a fuck up but hes a JUVE player now, deal with it, support him dont go round discreditting what he did, after he scored he showed real passion and happiness. ffs give the guy a chance.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
we all talked sh*t bout iaquinta...i did a lot of that
but the effort he put in today for 30min was what anyone could dream of playin for juve
loved the spirit and saying that he deserved a yellow card for taking his shirt off but was willing too receive it bcuz scoring his first goal for juve was worth it...thats the spirit
forza iaquinta!!!
and his running down the wings was pretty effective for us...opened a lot of chances...we miss that with the strikers we had
Actually that is the reason why Lippi brought him into the WC squad and why Ranieri wants him, some factors that are a bonus for a striker. I don't see Iaquinta as a striker like Trezeguet, but more for his effective play.

And I don't want him to take penalties, a good penalty should be one like DP, blasting into the net, not like his, he will definitely be saved if Lehmann/Kahn is the GK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)