Vikings (3 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
That battle scene was fantastic. They must have put 80% of the second half of the season budget into it. Almost felt like Battle of Bastards.

Not sure about
Sigurd's death.
Kind of felt out of place and unnecessary.

Good thing season 6 starts in March :tuttosport:.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So whens next season? I just caught up.

Ivar is the most interesting character now, Sigurd was always a lil bitch (in show)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Is it me or Ragnar's death could have been avoided? It lost it's touch IMO.

But still watchable.
They want to move away from Ragnar so they can focus on his sons.
There are still a few interesting characters left, like Lagertha and Floki and some semi interesting characters like Aethelwulf, Ubbe and Ivar that will make me watch season 5.

R.A.B.

Mar 24, 2009
They want to move away from Ragnar so they can focus on his sons.
There are still a few interesting characters left, like Lagertha and Floki and some semi interesting characters like Aethelwulf, Ubbe and Ivar that will make me watch season 5.
It could not be avoided. Historycally Ragnar died by snakes in real life and in tv show had to do the same. It was time, sadly i`ll miss ragnar.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Without Ragnar it's not the same, but interesting nonetheless. Don't like Ivar and Bjorn bitching left and right, but i guess that's what happens when 2 enormous egos crunch.

Also, kinda disappointing end to the Snake-in-the-Eye fella. :D

Btw what happened to the first Bjorn's girlfriend, the one that lost half of her face? She left iirc? Maybe she'll come back in the future? :klin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)