Vikings (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It was out of character for Floki specifically , even if he is confused in his ways this season, but the same time the idea of being shocked when seeing new culture and religion for first time can't be ignored.

Scene in general was very interesting even if bit far fetched near the end.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The latest episode feel like a filler to anyone? Tho Björns entrance was real alpha.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Maybe not filler but a bridge episode for sure.

I'm sad they didn't show anyone's reaction to the news of Ragnar's death. I mean people like Floki, Rollo, Harald.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
if youcould compare this show (Without spoilers) to something else (Spartacus, GoT, Rome, etc) how would u describe it?
Closer to GOT but in very smaller scale kinda, atleast compared to Rome or Spartacus which it has nothing in common with.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe not filler but a bridge episode for sure.

I'm sad they didn't show anyone's reaction to the news of Ragnar's death. I mean people like Floki, Rollo, Harald.
Yeah that kinda was weak, even Lagertha barely had a reaction, it was only the sons and instant we will avenge him, but not much emotional range. Floki and Rollo in particular should have given a scene of reacting to it, even if Floki kinda said good bye to him, he knew Ragnar wasnt coming back.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Yeah that kinda was weak, even Lagertha barely had a reaction, it was only the sons and instant we will avenge him, but not much emotional range. Floki and Rollo in particular should have given a scene of reacting to it, even if Floki kinda said good bye to him, he knew Ragnar wasnt coming back.
Lagertha had proper scenes in the episode before. She already said goodbye, but Floki and Rollo should definitely get reaction scenes.

The best part of this episode was Floki's faces when Helga told Ivar about their new kid :lol:.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha yeah, the interaction of Floki and Ivar in general was lolsy, facial expressions so trollish.

This episode was Ubbe's for me, finally growing into the notorious intense character he was, most books I read around these characters (2 different book series), Ubbe was allways THE guy, physically imposing unbeatable warrior, not the smartest tactical strategist like Ivar (latter Ivar, current one is just emotional psycho), but incredibly superstitious as fuck true viking (to insane levels btw) and natural leader. In this episode we kinda saw him interact with others besides his petulant brothers, growing from a teen to a man, and showing he is truly is closest one to Ragnar in pure fierce attitude, besides Björn.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
SICKEST MOST VICIOUS ENDING TO AN EPISODE EVER.

Gives you chills seeing their gleeful faces in the middle of the mind numbing savagery.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
BTW big props to the acting in the scene between Egbert (who has turned pitiful ala junkie Ragnar) and Aethewulf, the latter was very moving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)