Vikings (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How the bear didnt want to strike him was cheesy, but he is pretty much a boy trying to prove himself to huge legend of a father, and apparently thats what you did back then to prove your manhood :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
How the bear didnt want to strike him was cheesy, but he is pretty much a boy trying to prove himself to huge legend of a father, and apparently thats what you did back then to prove your manhood :D
The whole fight scene was ridiculous :D

Slow ep though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Gotta love ze internet. I watch Rollo choking out a dude in the train, right after I watched Katt Williams get choked out by a cocky 7th grader :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Ragnar is so dying this season.
At this point I dont even care, what made him interesting is gone, unless they restore that from this middle aged crisis of his makes him boring. The savvy Alpha dog material is now his son Björn. Good transistion by the actor compared to the complete naive dumbass he was in previous seasons.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And Ragnar is prove of what happens if you become mental slave to your Asian drug dealing little girl slave.

Lol at this story line. They wanna replace Athelstan like this?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
what an atrocious season, even worse than S3

At this point I don't care about a single character anymore. Last season at least Ragnar/Athelstan bromance was likable

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is the effect of doubling the episode count of the series. They went from 10 episodes a season to now this season being 20. That means we will go through alot of slowburning episodes and stretched out plots, pointless scenes of all female characters except the great Lagertha making bizzare and out of time speeches about how they want freedom and rights.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What a nothing season so far. This fucking harberd guy. I literally don't give a fuck. Rollo is the only one in an interesting situation and you don't see him. I don't care about the whore that is now painting the Bible or her damn kid.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This season has 3 interesting characters, Rollo, Björn and Egbert who chews up the boring Wessex scenes with his decent acting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)