Valencia - Inter brawl [Youtube] (5 Viewers)

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Aham, and don't cite me lecherously or licentiously in the futuristic battlestar gallictic corruptage in this....Anyway why didn't you apply to the new settings of your mother's fat stomach?
Pssss, I don't give a f*** about this previsious stupid joke, and now I'm gonna tell you to the mod :cry: :cry: :D
Actualy i have other smarter things to do like sleeping instead of proving something
to some idiot with IQ smaller that his shoe No.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pssss, I don't give a f*** about this previsious stupid joke, and now I'm gonna tell you to the mod :cry: :cry: :D
Actualy i have other smarter things to do like sleeping instead of proving something
to some idiot with IQ smaller that his shoe No.
Yeah, like sending Burke several paragraph long emails about how you want to smash his face in.

That is very smart indeed.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oh now I understand people who enjoy hockey :D
lol and on that bombshell wen i was playing hockey on saturday we had to play a team thats sponsored by arsenal fc and are kitted with the arsenal shirt, and oh god did this fight tonite remind me of the fights we had at the match.

but lol how lame was it of that inter player to try slide tackle navarro as he was on the run, shows their poor defensive skills. navarro was like jimmy jump the barcelona pitch invader :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)