Valencia - Inter brawl [Youtube] (5 Viewers)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Someone wrote to Goal.com, sharing his view:

There are two reasons Inter will never win the Champions League. First, the CL is NOT awarded in the board room, it must be won on the field. Second, UEFA do not demote and disqualify rival teams to make things easier for those who whine at every chance they get. Let me guess......it was poor officiating, right? Some may say, how can an Italian cheer against an Italian team in a European competition? Yes you would be right, after all Inter did play a full 15 minutes of this game 2 actual Italians on the field!!!! Some have posted here that Inter are an embarassment to the Italian game, I say they are the plauge that has ruined the Italian game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
According to what I have read and seen, I think that Valencia player is the one who started the big brawl...shame on him, and shame on both teams! :tdown:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i was really sad to see this.
another scandal for italy. and the whole world is laughing at us.
i don't know who started the fight but it isn't important who started were r not 2 years old.and after all we have seen here in italy this should have not happend. the biggest problem is that football lose more and more authenticity. on the one hand football is against violence on the other clubs fight each other.
i'm glad inter r out and valencia hopefully get a right punishment but for me as italian it is sad that people all over the world think that we r like this

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
i was really sad to see this.
another scandal for italy. and the whole world is laughing at us.
i don't know who started the fight but it isn't important who started were r not 2 years old.and after all we have seen here in italy this should have not happend. the biggest problem is that football lose more and more authenticity. on the one hand football is against violence on the other clubs fight each other.
i'm glad inter r out and valencia hopefully get a right punishment but for me as italian it is sad that people all over the world think that we r like this
dont worry, most of people hardly think inter is an italian team except their stupid fans. look at inter's starting 11 last night, only one italian:disagree: tbh, inter are ruining italian football

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Quite frankly, after watch the video, I really beleive that Valencia is to blame. I wouldn't put too much puishment on Inter for defending their player. I hate Inter with a passion, but I really think Valencia is to blame. They should be thrown out of the competition and Navarro banned for the rest of the season. This is an absolute disgrace.

Now we all know that Inter will be punished beyond all belief and Valencia awarded with the peace prize because that is how much the organizations hate Italian Teams. But, this is yet another instance where an Italian team is being unfairly criticised. UEFA need to take a step back and really examine the tape and punish fairly. I really think Inter should get nothing more than a small penalty. Perhaps make them qualify for Champions League next year and allow the second place Italian team to take their spot.

There is no doubt in my mind that Valencia's Champions League fairy tale should be over after that. It is too bad for them because they played a great two games. However, I do hope that Moratti keeps Mancini forever. He is a terrible manager. I love it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
who cares who started it, the fact is burdisso left with a fractured nose, and navarro is a f*cking legend whilst the inter whores looked like a complete bunch of tw*ts trying to chase him and zlatan thinking hes all cool to start a argument with the valencia staff

valencia - i thank u for good entertainment

inter - HA! :p

Navarro - LEGEND! beat that zizou! and shud be sponsored to be on the cover of a boxing video game like fight nights

ADiGATi0N

Dec 2, 2006
Moggi: Mancini? Better At Signing Contracts Than Coaching

The former Juventus director believes that the Inter coach was wise in renewing his contract with the Nerazzurri before the match against Valencia, which saw Inter crush out of Europe.

Luciano Moggi spoke during a football radio program, 'Che Kalcio!' on Radio Kiss Kiss and gave his opinion about the situation with Roberto Mancini and the contract tying him to Inter which expires this summer.

According to some, Mancini is set to renew in the coming days, but from Moggi’s point of view, the former Lazio coach has already signed a new deal with the Nerazzurri, attacking Mancini's coaching abilities in the process.

"Mancini is better at signing contracts than at coaching!

“I'm convinced that he has already signed and that his signing fee is very high, a sum of money which others can only dream of. He was wise to sign before the Champions League match against Valencia," declared Moggi.

goal.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i swear inter have been in a fight every game this season or at least most of them, they are becomming far too arrogant for their own shoes, just because stealing titles and relegating rivals may put u top of the table, but to flaunt it in such arrogance is sumthing they will soon live to regret

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)