US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (11 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
But the President makes the final decisions. If he thinks something his cabinet told him is fishy, then he can opt to say no. George Bush didn't say no because, well, he has no brains and didn't know what the hell he was doing in the first place except for slurp up as much oil as he possibly could.
and everything has to go through congress, which, btw, is majority democrat, run by a witch on a broomstick named Nancy Pelosi

Go with your instinct, think things through, et cetera. McBane would just be a puppet anyway, because he knows fuckall about the financial structure of the United States and places such as Georgia. At least Obama has experience with foreign policy and politics through school.
yeah...that really qualifies him :p

He majored in political science with specialization in international relations/foreign policy, so it's not like he doesn't have any experience whatsoever on the matter.
if you want to believe that....

I support neither of these 2 clowns, but the lesser of 2 evils here is Mc Cain

Obamas got too many friends that are anti-American like that terrorist Ayers (google him if you dont know what he's about), and the "good" reverand Jeremiah Wright

On Sept 11, while I saw all the tributes, and had the (dis)pleasure of watching a few programs on the History Channel showing a lot of never before seen footage of the tragedy, I thought about the news story I saw earlier in the day, with Mc Cain and Obama being down at ground zero, paying tribute to the innocent lives taken that day....and then I thought about that motherless piece of shit Jeremiah Wright , and his "sermon" about " the chickens coming home to roost" and "God damn America", and realized right then and there that Obama is no different than his mentor, and if both of them died in the same manner as all the innocent people who did on Sept 11, then I would sleep better at night

Fuck Obama, and Fuck that piece of shit Wright !!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You guys can suit yourself, but I'd rather have somebody in office who actually has some intelligence rather than a dumbfuck, and that is exactly what McBane is - a dumbfuck.

The fact that he spent time locked up in a Vietcong jail doesn't mean jack shit with regard to foreign policy experience, so all he's doing is whistling dixie through his ass. From what the guy has said over the past few months regarding Iraq, Iran and Georgia, this person clearly doesn't have any clue whatsoever about what is going on in the world, and he doesn't care.

But of course people don't notice this utter bullshit because they don't pay attention to details while being spoon-fed by their favorite on-air personalities.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
theres no call it what you want, i personally lean republican; but this is just ridiculous i was pro mc cain before but his vp choice is just ridiculous he hasnt broken from the "regime" and thats really really bad. It's the economy stupid!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This Palin bullshit is simply to find some hype for the campaign... ooh, ahh, a woman who has the hot librarian look going for her, but really is a meaningless BS candidate who runs a place that nobody gives a flying fuck about. Then, on top of that, she has zero anything to cover McCain's bum on economic concerns, and they'll just put a bunch of crooks into the cabinet just like the Bush administration did, as all their friends are lobbyists. At least Biden and Obama have some intelligence and actual good people around them.

Palin is friends with two of the most corrupt Senators in US politics, both of which are from Alaska. They're actually on a watch list for corrupt politicians, so that's pretty telling.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Palin is friends with two of the most corrupt Senators in US politics, both of which are from Alaska. They're actually on a watch list for corrupt politicians, so that's pretty telling.
To be fair, they must have worked hard to earn that recognition. The vast majority of senators would kick an old lady down the stairs if someone paid them a buck to do it.

Sep 1, 2002
you and i both know that class room theory/education means nothing in the real world. yes, he may have newer, better fresher ideas on the america's foreign policy but then again alot of people do.

and 4 years as a rookie senator doesn't power up his resume either, i'm pretty sure he had other issues to deal with like working for his sponsors as all politicians do.

in the wise words of merle haggard: "you ain't done it, unless you've really done it"
Who needs fresher?
What's wrong with the tried and tested "Let's kick the shit out of them, and while we are at it help ourselves to their wealth, whilst at the same time pontificated on their lack of moral and spiritual culture."

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Who needs fresher?
What's wrong with the tried and tested "Let's kick the shit out of them, and while we are at it help ourselves to their wealth, whilst at the same time pontificated on their lack of moral and spiritual culture."
This is something the Republicans, and most Americans, are fooled by.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No worries Alen; I know some Europeans who want McCain to win because it would most likely help their current market situation more than ours. It's the people who can vote in this nation that worry me...

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
This Palin bullshit is simply to find some hype for the campaign... ooh, ahh, a woman who has the hot librarian look going for her, but really is a meaningless BS candidate who runs a place that nobody gives a flying fuck about. Then, on top of that, she has zero anything to cover McCain's bum on economic concerns, and they'll just put a bunch of crooks into the cabinet just like the Bush administration did, as all their friends are lobbyists. At least Biden and Obama have some intelligence and actual good people around them.

and Obama's friends include anti-Americans Ayers and Rev. Wright

real good people there, Andy

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
You guys can suit yourself, but I'd rather have somebody in office who actually has some intelligence rather than a dumbfuck, and that is exactly what McBane is - a dumbfuck.

The fact that he spent time locked up in a Vietcong jail doesn't mean jack shit with regard to foreign policy experience, so all he's doing is whistling dixie through his ass. From what the guy has said over the past few months regarding Iraq, Iran and Georgia, this person clearly doesn't have any clue whatsoever about what is going on in the world, and he doesn't care.

But of course people don't notice this utter bullshit because they don't pay attention to details while being spoon-fed by their favorite on-air personalities.
I'm sorry, but what has Obama done as a senator ??

what pieces of legislation did he sponsor ?

the answer to both is NOTHING !!

how about his answer to when he thought an embryo becomes a human being....."thats above my pay-grade"

he also believes that if an abortion fails to kill the fetus, and the fetus ends up being born, that it is still acceptable to kill the child

real fucking loser !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)