US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (174 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's really sad how some people think.

Unless a candidate is a white bred Christian American we're all doomed.
I found this on another forum.

Yahaim wrote:
Obama is the Anti-Christ. This is the evidence:
1.- He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the US)
2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)
3.- He will come to deceive( Obama says he's a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices the Islamic religion, prays Friday’s facing Mecca)
4.- He will make himself the most powerful man on earth, if elected
5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)
6.- He will present himself as good and righteous but in fact he's Satan himself. Violence is in his heart
7.- Obama will help Al Qaida in its evil projects.
8.- Barack Hussein Obama is the “King of the South” predicted in the Bible.(Daniel .11, Kenya is south of Jerusalem)
9.- Obama comes to implant muslim Sharia Law upon America.
Obama is the Anti-Christ, beware of him.
Watch him and don't let you be deceived by Him.
Supporters of Obama: 1.5 billion Muslims, Oprah, Louis Farrakanh, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and all American Muslims.
OBAMA’S GAME IS DECEPTION AND VIOLENCE
A VOTE FOR OBAMA IS A VOTE FOR OSAMA AND KILLER ISLAM!!
:howler: What a joke.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Brought to you from the same morons who were telling us 25 years ago that Ronald Reagan had a secret audience with the Pope, wanted to overthrow the U.S constitution, and have everyone in the country pledge allegiance to the Vatican.

I mean, damn -- the guy wasn't even Catholic.... where do retards make this sh*t up?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's really sad how some people think.

Unless a candidate is a white bred Christian American we're all doomed.
I think Christians in the Bible Belt shouldn't be allowed to vote, but that statement is still pretty funny coming from a hardcore muslim. I'm sure you'd understand why people think that way.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I think Christians in the Bible Belt shouldn't be allowed to vote, but that statement is still pretty funny coming from a hardcore muslim. I'm sure you'd understand why people think that way.
Que? Are you saying that unless a candidate is an Arab and Muslim that I won't vote for him/her?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Que? Are you saying that unless a candidate is an Arab and Muslim that I won't vote for him/her?
No, I'm saying that you of all people would understand why religion is so important to people. If religion is thé most important thing in your life, it only makes sense to vote for someone who agrees with you.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
No, I'm saying that you of all people would understand why religion is so important to people. If religion is thé most important thing in your life, it only makes sense to vote for someone who agrees with you.
I see what you mean, but I personally could care less whether a candidate is of my faith or not. IMO a country should have laws and should be run in a way that caters to everyone, even in a country where even 1% of the population is of a different faith.

Imo, religion should remain in your home, temple, heart. As soon as it leaves any of those it only creates problems (i.e. in the political arena). Not only do people of different religions clash but also people of different denominations within your religion.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I see what you mean, but I personally could care less whether a candidate is of my faith or not. IMO a country should have laws and should be run in a way that caters to everyone, even in a country where even 1% of the population is of a different faith.

Imo, religion should remain in your home, temple, heart. As soon as it leaves any of those it only creates problems (i.e. in the political arena). Not only do people of different religions clash but also people of different denominations within your religion.
Reality is very different though.

Jan 7, 2004

i do apologize if i have ever offended your religious affiliation ze

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
thats not what the morale of the story is.....the dude isnt qualified to run a summer camp at the YMCA, yet alone the USA

also, why is he so ashamed of who he is ?

he doesnt happily admit that he's half white, or Arabic for that matter
:tup:

i feel the same way about the christians in this country but unfortunately midwest middle america is where the election in won. and those folks hold the keys to the white house. knowing that much, i am confident to say that obama will not win this election

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
thats not what the morale of the story is.....the dude isnt qualified to run a summer camp at the YMCA, yet alone the USA
I'd rather have somebody in there with no experience instead of someone with experience, but little intelligence. We've seen what the latter has done to this country in the past few years.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But the President makes the final decisions. If he thinks something his cabinet told him is fishy, then he can opt to say no. George Bush didn't say no because, well, he has no brains and didn't know what the hell he was doing in the first place except for slurp up as much oil as he possibly could.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
exactly so the he was a puppet and thats what many ppl don't realize. if everyone around you tells you something is right when its wrong but you have no idea that its wrong then what are you gonna do?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Go with your instinct, think things through, et cetera. McBane would just be a puppet anyway, because he knows fuckall about the financial structure of the United States and places such as Georgia. At least Obama has experience with foreign policy and politics through school.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
let me make this clear before we get into this, i'm not supporting either one of these guys.

what relative experience does obama have in foreign policy? he's been senator for 1 term!! he was nothing before that, and then on top of that you think his schooling gives him viable experience for foreign policy as well?? thats just absurd.

in essence all i need to do is take some grad-level courses which involve some foreign poly theory to accompany my undergrad FP credits and get elected into office within the next 20 years to put myself into position to become a presidential candidate

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
let me make this clear before we get into this, i'm not supporting either one of these guys.

what relative experience does obama have in foreign policy? he's been senator for 1 term!! he was nothing before that, and then on top of that you think his schooling gives him viable experience for foreign policy as well?? thats just absurd.

in essence all i need to do is take some grad-level courses which involve some foreign poly theory to accompany my undergrad FP credits and get elected into office within the next 20 years to put myself into position to become a presidential candidate
He majored in political science with specialization in international relations/foreign policy, so it's not like he doesn't have any experience whatsoever on the matter.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
you and i both know that class room theory/education means nothing in the real world. yes, he may have newer, better fresher ideas on the america's foreign policy but then again alot of people do.

and 4 years as a rookie senator doesn't power up his resume either, i'm pretty sure he had other issues to deal with like working for his sponsors as all politicians do.

in the wise words of merle haggard: "you ain't done it, unless you've really done it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)