US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (4 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
. He is willing to meet with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Kim Jung Il
and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
---------------

What a bitch! Who the fuck does he think he is? Does he not know the ingenuic American policy that states "If you don't like a country, bomb it"???
It's more like, if you're not with us, you're against us. That is unfortunately our policy right now, and it could continue if McCain is elected.
agree an all above..Lets start talking to people instead of bombing them...

I loved Obama but until Aipac he made me bit confused..
He said in his speech about "undivided " Jerusalem and few other things which bothers me, and he as professor of international law should have know that things are much more different and that geneva convention should be respected..
I would not be surprised if Mcain said something like this but.....maybe he had to lie to please lobbyist to enable him to win presidency..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ghost

Jun 10, 2008
If Obama was white he wouldn't have even had a campaign. All he is a hype machine.

This is EASILY the worst crop of candidates in the history of Unite States Elections.

As for this "Fate of the world to be decided" the most powerful nation in the world now is China. Nice try though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Obama was white he wouldn't have even had a campaign. All he is a hype machine.

This is EASILY the worst crop of candidates in the history of Unite States Elections.

As for this "Fate of the world to be decided" the most powerful nation in the world now is China. Nice try though.
Stick with your politics in Canada because it's obvious you don't have a fucking clue what you're about.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
agree an all above..Lets start talking to people instead of bombing them...

I loved Obama but until Aipac he made me bit confused..
He said in his speech about "undivided " Jerusalem and few other things which bothers me, and he as professor of international law should have know that things are much more different and that geneva convention should be respected..
I would not be surprised if Mcain said something like this but.....maybe he had to lie to please lobbyist to enable him to win presidency..
I don't really care about that AIPAC crap. AIPAC is a piece of shit organization that shouldn't get any respect, yet all our Presidential candidates seem to adore speaking before them.

But I suppose it's something you have to do if you want to win the Presidency in this country. This pro-Israel and anti-Palestinian psyche has been embedded in the roots of this nation for the past 60 years.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Congress is in session right now hearing a bunch of articles of Impeachment for George W. Bush. :weee:

Too bad nothing will come out of it though.
That's Dennis Kucinich again. Too bad the guy is like the UFO conspiracy theorist of Capitol Hill, in the way he is often treated (and often earns that title).

The truth is that I really do hate impeachments. For a government to do that, it's like jamming a ball-point pen in your eye to flick out an eyelash. Or it's like Lega Calcio f*cking itself over by sending Juve to Serie B on flimsy grounds behind closed doors.

Sure, Clinton can be a real dick and he lied about hosing some fat broad in his office. But at least that didn't cost Americans trillions of wasted dollars in some deceptive bait-and-switch, killing thousands of additional Americans in the process.

If there's anything I've seen that really should be called impeachment, it's what the Bush administration has done with this Iraq War. Actually, forget impeachment. I think it honestly constitutes high treason.

Too bad we don't have our own Tower of London so we can parade the guy around and lop off his head with an axe on ESPN Classic 37.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
At first I received the news with satisfaction. Then I read the last paragraph:

The Judiciary Committee has not acted on articles of impeachment against Vice President Cheney introduced by Kucinich a year ago.
So in other words.
Kucinich: And this concludes my statement for impeachment with article 28291-A32. Will the court accept these 12.000 pages as evidence.
The rest: Dude, we're trying to watch American Idol over here.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

So in other words.
Kucinich: And this concludes my statement for impeachment with article 28291-A32. Will the court accept these 12.000 pages as evidence.
More like: *chirp* *chirp* *chirp* (the sound of crickets)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I don't really care about that AIPAC crap. AIPAC is a piece of shit organization that shouldn't get any respect, yet all our Presidential candidates seem to adore speaking before them.

But I suppose it's something you have to do if you want to win the Presidency in this country. This pro-Israel and anti-Palestinian psyche has been embedded in the roots of this nation for the past 60 years.

Agree in everything you said..respect

btw is your avatar aimed at me
:juvefan2:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Congress is in session right now hearing a bunch of articles of Impeachment for George W. Bush. :weee:

Too bad nothing will come out of it though.
That's Dennis Kucinich again. Too bad the guy is like the UFO conspiracy theorist of Capitol Hill, in the way he is often treated (and often earns that title).

The truth is that I really do hate impeachments. For a government to do that, it's like jamming a ball-point pen in your eye to flick out an eyelash. Or it's like Lega Calcio f*cking itself over by sending Juve to Serie B on flimsy grounds behind closed doors.

Sure, Clinton can be a real dick and he lied about hosing some fat broad in his office. But at least that didn't cost Americans trillions of wasted dollars in some deceptive bait-and-switch, killing thousands of additional Americans in the process.

If there's anything I've seen that really should be called impeachment, it's what the Bush administration has done with this Iraq War. Actually, forget impeachment. I think it honestly constitutes high treason.

Too bad we don't have our own Tower of London so we can parade the guy around and lop off his head with an axe on ESPN Classic 37.

So in other words.

at least there is some motion against war criminal - bush
also saw the text on M.Moore web site about it ...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Agree in everything you said..respect

btw is your avatar aimed at me
:juvefan2:
You're not English... do you have a huge gap in your teeth?!

at least there is some motion against war criminal - bush
also saw the text on M.Moore web site about it ...
I used to hate Michael Moore, but now I love him since I researched the hell out of him. He's from Flint, a place I've been to and understand completely. He doesn't accept lobbyist money either. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)