US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (7 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
God damn you Tahir we were enjoying that shit :D

I was about to write a good mama joke :D
Snoop you know I love you man but this personal vendetta with Rab has gotten out of hand. If you don't like him then put him on your ignore list. I know you don't mind being banned over this but a lot of people like your (anti juve) posts :p

But, If you keep up with this nonsense I will have to warn you even if you're my hotbird couch buddy.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Snoop you know I love you man but this personal vendetta with Rab has gotten out of hand. If you don't like him then put him on your ignore list. I know you don't mind being banned over this but a lot of people like your anti juve) posts :p

But, If you keep up with this nonsense I will have to warn you even if you're my hotbird couch buddy.
I really don't mind you banning me Tahir, seriously. The last time I tried to ask fairness here I looked like a clown, because internet is not the place for that, you know this is the world of hypocrisy.

I got provoked by the idiot, but he didn't get the "trolling" points, yeah? did you see me complain? no, everything is cool my friend, no worries!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I really don't mind you banning me Tahir, seriously. The last time I tried to ask fairness here I looked like a clown, because internet is not the place for that, you know this is the world of hypocrisy.

I got provoked by the idiot, but he didn't get the "trolling" points, yeah? did you see me complain? no, everything is cool my friend, no worries!
I can't give him an infraction but I have talked to him and I said the same thing to him more or less.

All he did today was to close your thread, which wasn't wrong since there are already three threads out there about our Patriarch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)