US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (4 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
ßöмßäяdîëя;1555052 said:
Republicans financed a bill in 1978 to experiment with randomly making newborns retarded, intentionally, just to see what would happen when they voted later in life. They all ended up becoming US Senators........

....and they all ran as Republicans.
how many US senators are 30 years old ??

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
ßöмßäяdîëя;1555055 said:
Well I'd rather ask him than Bush because Bush can't spell his own name.
hearing MOS DEF speak, I bet he cant spell his own name either

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Well, its just nice to know that if you consider someone to be ignorant, and they also happen to be black, that liberals like Andy and Burke consider you a racist...

No doubt that there are many people out there like MOS DEF, who are nothing more than ignorant, uneducated street thugs...and here we have people on this forum who are supposedly intelligent, listening to this guy. I can bring you guys to the projects and find other guys just like him, will you look up to them too ??

I never said all black people are ignorant, nor am I a racist...but believe what you want

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
now you're being as ignorant as he is

so, I'm a racist because I think a black man is ignorant...whatever
Look, Vinni. I consider you my friend. But every time a black man says something you disagree with, you label him a "loud mouth black man". In this case you stated he would be a low life if it wasn't for hip hop. Totally un-fucking-acceptable. How exactly do you know that he would be worthless without rap? That is the epitome of RACISM. And it needs to stop.

You've made it known that you think Obama is a loud mouthed black man, which is a racist comment within itself.

sure, and why dont you both tell us who took down the Twin Towers ??...maybe it was the decepticons :rolleyes2

and I thought you were smarter than that
Those who say they know don't know, and those who know don't say.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßöмßäяdîëя;1555052 said:
Republicans financed a bill in 1958 to experiment with randomly making newborns retarded, intentionally, just to see what would happen when they voted later in life. They all ended up becoming US Senators........

....and they all ran as Republicans.
Yeah, and we have a case in point here... his name is VINNI.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You know Vinni, if I didn't know any better I'd think your tax dollar is feeding the entire country :D
:lol2:

Great read this thread. I spent the last hour or so reading it. It was much more interesting when Seven was involved, though.

I'm as ignorant as it gets when we talk about the US presidential elections, so one question and i'm out of here :
How's Kučinić doing ?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm as ignorant as it gets when we talk about the US presidential elections, so one question and i'm out of here :
How's Kučinić doing ?
Overrated.

Can't cross for sh*t, and he shows really poor marking ability. :pumpkin:

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Look, Vinni. I consider you my friend. But every time a black man says something you disagree with, you label him a "loud mouth black man". In this case you stated he would be a low life if it wasn't for hip hop. Totally un-fucking-acceptable. How exactly do you know that he would be worthless without rap? That is the epitome of RACISM. And it needs to stop.

You've made it known that you think Obama is a loud mouthed black man, which is a racist comment within itself.
how do I know he'd be worthless without rap ?? Listen to him talk, and what he says...thats how I know.

Cops are the terrorists ?? give me a fucking break...who's the fucking racist ??

So, if I say someone is a loud-mouthed Italian, like RUINeri, does that make me a racist too ?? I see plenty of jabs against the English, French, and Jews on this forum, along with people slamming others religions, but I dont see you getting your panties in a bunch about that...

Those who say they know don't know, and those who know don't say.
so, you cant answer an obvious question...here's a hint- he already admitted to it, and theres PLENTY of evidence to support it. The next thing you'll tell me is that a bomb hit the Pentagon, and not a passenger plane

Yeah, and we have a case in point here... his name is VINNI.

Andy said:
Look, Vinni. I consider you my friend
not anymore

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
how do I know he'd be worthless without rap ?? Listen to him talk, and what he says...thats how I know.
Just because he talks that way doesn't make him an idiot. He's actually a pretty smart guy when you listen to his music, with the way he presents facts in some tracks. But of course you will discredit him because of the way he talks and because you disagree with him in politics and because he's a black man. Whatever.

not anymore
Lighten up a little, Vinni.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Hush, hush, boys. Let's all heed brother Obama's message and work to work together. Only when we agree to disagree can we truly advance as a society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)