US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (43 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Funny fact. Bush's tax cuts expire in January 2009, so therefore we will see higher taxes in 2009 no matter what party is in office. Be informed before you vote.

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Yeah totally not surprising. Thankfully West Virginia barely counts when it comes to delegates.

I'm proud to say I cast my vote for Obama at 8 am this morning. I hope New Yorkers who support Hillary get too busy celebrating the Giants win and forget to vote.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah totally not surprising. Thankfully West Virginia barely counts when it comes to delegates.

I'm proud to say I cast my vote for Obama at 8 am this morning. I hope New Yorkers who support Hillary get too busy celebrating the Giants win and forget to vote.
We count in the general, ask Al Gore how much our five votes cost him in 2000.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Hopefully.

You do realize that was only the Republican primary right? Me and Burke don't get to vote til like July or something.
Yes, I'm not thaaaaaaaaat dumb, Enron.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Hopefully.

Yes, I'm not thaaaaaaaaat dumb, Enron.
Yes you are. You just seemed surprised and the only reason I could come up with is that you thought democrats were voting too. Huckabee wasn't a long shot in WV considering he was going up against a Mormon. Anyway, look at Dean pussing out on Hardball. Hillary is still trying to get the delegates from Michigan and Florida to count and Dean won't say his opinion.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes you are. You just seemed surprised and the only reason I could come up with is that you thought democrats were voting too. Huckabee wasn't a long shot in WV considering he was going up against a Mormon. Anyway, look at Dean pussing out on Hardball. Hillary is still trying to get the delegates from Michigan and Florida to count and Dean won't say his opinion.
Nah, I just thought it was funny because it fits the stereotype. As in... a bunch of dumb hicks voting for a dumb hick.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well yeah, but remember it was only half the state.
Why do you keep providing that information? We are well aware it was the Republican Primary, Enron. It doesn't make it any less idiotic that the Republicans gave this fool 52% of the votes, with McCain only receiving 1%.

But anyways, it doesn't really matter anyway because Huckabee would need a miracle to be the Republican candidate as it stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)