US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (14 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But that's the media for you. They all want to be the first to break the story. In my opinion Chris Matthews and Tom Brokaw, as well as their team, do the best job. There's nothing we can do about it, but at least they're usually right (except Florida in 2000 :sick:).

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
McCain won in major states , IMO he is the best of the worst in the republicans
big win for H. clinton in california

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
McCain won in major states , IMO he is the best of the worst in the republicans
big win for H. clinton in california
Not really, California and New York were Hillary's main states. The thing with the Democratic primary is that our delegates are distributed proportionally to the districts. Hillary was going to win those states, no doubt, the only question was how many votes Obama would get, and he did pretty well.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I didn't know how to formulate the question, here you go

If she wins who will be her vice-president? Or is this too early to tell?
Way too early to tell. Probably eliminate Edwards and Obama. Hillary wants the white house to be her show and Obama or Edwards are definitely not role players. After that, I don't know.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think I read somewhere that Obama wanted Hilary as vice-president if he makes it. How true is that? And do you think he would have done it?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think I read somewhere that Obama wanted Hilary as vice-president if he makes it. How true is that? And do you think he would have done it?
No. I don't think Hillary would be Obama's VP. And I don't think it would be a good choice for Obama, as far as the election would go. The republicans would eat them up with negative press.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
actually i heard that part of the debate. officially, neither of them put it out of the question
After Bills crap in South Carolina, Hillary realized that negative press wasn't going to work. The debate was them trying to show the public they can be friends.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Glen Beck is a fucking douchebag. It's a shame he shares the same last name as me, because what he spews is right-ring propaganda on every show he rears his ugly face. He just stated that Barack Obama would be the worst President in history. I hope he dies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Glen Beck is a fucking douchebag. It's a shame he shares the same last name as me, because what he spews is right-ring propaganda on every show he rears his ugly face. He just stated that Barack Obama would be the worst President in history. I hope he dies.
Why are you watching Fox News? I know you know better. Unless you watch O'Reilly that guy tends to just make shit up and when he gets called on it he doesn't even care. Its really funny to watch, kind of like a monkey at the zoo.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why are you watching Fox News? I know you know better. Unless you watch O'Reilly that guy tends to just make shit up and when he gets called on it he doesn't even care. Its really funny to watch, kind of like a monkey at the zoo.
No doubt, but Glen Beck's show is on Headline News, and he was just on Cooper 360 spouting his usual bullshit. I hate all those fuckers.

O'Reilly deserves to be a zoo. He makes us laugh like a chimp.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Romney has apparently dropped out of the race, and will admit the fact during his speech at some conservative fucktard meeting that is going on right now.

But the funny thing is, many of the people there don't know that he's out. So he'll disapoint the whole fucking crowd that is so hyped up on bashing McCain.

:howler:

God I love those dumbasses.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's funny how that jackass has changed his political views around more times than you can count, yet the conservatives support him. What a bunch of retards.

Fascists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)