US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (108 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
As controversial as it is, my philosophy: "If you can't beat 'em, own 'em." I'm getting ready to sell some shares soon at this rate, though...
Sort of like Warren Buffett and PetroChina. He knew those fools were aiding the Sudanese government with weapons, yet he still bought millions of shares of their stock. He came out with a hefty profit while all sorts of innocent lives were wasted. But hey, you can't save the world in this day and age.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That would be a mistake. Biden is like the Democrat's McCaine. Plus he's a good speaker with Military experience.
That is true. But I could also see Bill Richardson being chosen because he's particulary likeable, and will win over a bunch of Mexican votes.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That is true. But I could also see Bill Richardson being chosen because he's particulary likeable, and will win over a bunch of Mexican votes.
I think Military experience is needed more. Especially to win in some southern states.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I think Military experience is needed more. Especially to win in some southern states.
service definitely gets you more votes south of the mason-dixon. ppl down here apparently put it on the scoreboard against the "yale grad yanks" .

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Yeah, and all black men are "loud-mouthed."

You know, Vinni. Sometimes you really piss me off.

You continue to spout borderline racism, and it's getting annoying.
now you're being as ignorant as he is

so, I'm a racist because I think a black man is ignorant...whatever

Mos Def is actually a pretty smart guy.
sure, and why dont you both tell us who took down the Twin Towers ??...maybe it was the decepticons :rolleyes2

and I thought you were smarter than that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)